Donations for the Sheldrake wreath.

For those of you who wish to donate to the Army Rumour Service wreath for Sheldrake , please use the Paypal A/c charity @arrse.co.uk and remark it as for the Sheldrake wreath.

The service takes place on the 4/12/06 , so let's do his memory proud.

Thanks

PTP

charity @ arrse.co.uk (remove spaces)

Done

I think I already know the answer to this - but here goes anyway....Is there any other way of donating? Me and PayPal just don't get on, bit like the story of my life really - it keeps rejecting me.

So, is there? I would like to chip in.

Storeman Norman said:
I think I already know the answer to this - but here goes anyway....Is there any other way of donating? Me and PayPal just don't get on, bit like the story of my life really - it keeps rejecting me.

So, is there? I would like to chip in.
Me too PTP,I dont have a debit/credit card. BCO posted bank details in the RBL thread.Are they still current for this?

Good point well made guys, I'll seek guidance and come back to you.

Done.

Bank donations can be done using the normal ARRSE bank details. Please put Sheldrake as a reference if you want to do this though ....

Bad CO said:
Bank donations can be done using the normal ARRSE bank details. Please put Sheldrake as a reference if you want to do this though ....
I hope that has worked....or maybe there's some Nigerian scam artist now running around wondering how to spend my magnificent munificence!

ugly

LE
Sent something as "Quasicash?" I hope that is ok. Best luck mucker, no more stagging on!

Guys,
Just to let everyone know that thanks to your generosity we currently have £150 to spend on a wreath! By my calculation thats getting towards a two man lift ......

ugly

LE
Tis a pity that this is only done by us for fellow arrsers. This is the minimum that should be done for all coming back cargo class!