Donation By Sir Martin Gilbert. Auction ends 11/06. 1500hrs

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
#1
I would like to thank Sir Martin an eminent Historian for Donating the Books for Auction on our Site on behalf of Hols4Heroes. The Books are listed below, for those who are not aware of Sir Martins Career I have listed his wikipedia . Same rules apply all funds to Hols4H , i,ll cover the postage.http

://www.martingilbert.com/?gclid=CIql096qjKICFReX2Aod-EYqWg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Gilbert





http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=si...cad=bottom-3results&resnum=12&ved=0CE0QsAMwCw
1.Somme
2.D Day
3.Atlas of the second world war
4Churchill at war.

All books are signed by the Author.
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#2
£20 for the D-Day book
 
#3
Pararegtom said:
I would like to thank Sir Martin an eminent Historian for Donating the Books for Auction on our Site on behalf of Hols4Heroes. The Books are listed below, for those who are not aware of Sir Martins Career I have listed his wikipedia . Same rules apply all funds to H4H , i,ll cover the postage.http

://www.martingilbert.com/?gclid=CIql096qjKICFReX2Aod-EYqWg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Gilbert





http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=si...cad=bottom-3results&resnum=12&ved=0CE0QsAMwCw
1.Somme £10 Tropper66
2.D Day £10 Tropper66
3.Atlas of the second world war £10 Tropper66
4Churchill at war. £10 Tropper66

All books are signed by the Author.
 
#5
tropper66 said:
Pararegtom said:
I would like to thank Sir Martin an eminent Historian for Donating the Books for Auction on our Site on behalf of Hols4Heroes. The Books are listed below, for those who are not aware of Sir Martins Career I have listed his wikipedia . Same rules apply all funds to H4H , i,ll cover the postage.http

://www.martingilbert.com/?gclid=CIql096qjKICFReX2Aod-EYqWg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Gilbert





http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=si...cad=bottom-3results&resnum=12&ved=0CE0QsAMwCw
1.Somme £10 Tropper66
2.D Day £10 Tropper66
3.Atlas of the second world war £10 Tropper66
4Churchill at war. £10 Tropper66

All books are signed by the Author.
I know I'm being a bit tight but you got to give it a try somtimes
 

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
#6
tropper66 said:
tropper66 said:
Pararegtom said:
I would like to thank Sir Martin an eminent Historian for Donating the Books for Auction on our Site on behalf of Hols4Heroes. The Books are listed below, for those who are not aware of Sir Martins Career I have listed his wikipedia . Same rules apply all funds to H4H , i,ll cover the postage.http

://www.martingilbert.com/?gclid=CIql096qjKICFReX2Aod-EYqWg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Gilbert





http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=si...cad=bottom-3results&resnum=12&ved=0CE0QsAMwCw
1.Somme £10 Tropper66
2.D Day £10 Tropper66
3.Atlas of the second world war £10 Tropper66
4Churchill at war. £10 Tropper66

All books are signed by the Author.
I know I'm being a bit tight but you got to give it a try somtimes

There,s a chancer and a tryer tropper your are a chancer :p keep bidding.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
£20 for The Atlas of WW2
 
#8
tropper66 said:
tropper66 said:
Pararegtom said:
1.Somme £10 Tropper66
2.D Day £20 Joker62
3.Atlas of the second world war £10 Tropper66
4Churchill at war. £10 Tropper66

All books are signed by the Author.
I know I'm being a bit tight but you got to give it a try somtimes
The initial post I can understand - but you might have adjusted the repost :roll:
 
#9
Up-to-date bidding:

1.Somme £30 tiger stacker
2.D Day £20 Joker62
3.Atlas of the second world war £20 Auld-Yin
4Churchill at war. £10 Tropper66
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#12
£40 for D-Day :D (can't let a trog get a decent read, christ,he'll be looking for the bloody crayons)
 
#14
£50 for D-Day (I'm sure there was more use for trucking types on the beach than an egg banjo production centre)


I was thinking of giving the other book to the Churchill Collection at Bletchley Park but there's only so much I can afford
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#15
£60 for D-Day :D
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#17
Pararegtom said:
Cheers Joker, Brilliant Bid . I thank you
Seems the right day to do it, mate :D
 
#20
70 pounds for Churchill, it's one I've not read about him.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top