Donating?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Rage32, Mar 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as a completely lobster-clawed buffoon when it comes to using computers, i would just like to know, is donating to the site by credit card the only way? Or would it be possible to do so through a UKash voucher? i dont have a c.c. as my credit rating is sh*ttier than a sh*tty stick!! any help would be gratefully accepted. :)

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Many thanks for the kind thought. If you're strapped for cash then pse don't worry about it as there are loads of other ways you can help the site. We've tried to collect them all into one page which you can find here. You may also like to click on the occasional banner as well!

3. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

I bought the wife's kindle through the Amazon banner the other day, good to know some of it went to ARRSE !!!

4. Thanks, i'll now drag my computer illiterate aarse through some of those options. i was told about this site by a mate who said i would piss myself at some of the stuff here, and i must say i have filled my stained undercrackers with many litres of laughter induced wetness!! keep up the good work :)

5. Bad CO

6. If it was for a Blackberry Curve - then that was me. Dad - don't hate me.

7. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

Yep, that was me !!!!

8. Bad CO

Of course I believe your 'for the wife' story ......