Donate Poo!

Believable, I know a few working women who tell me horror stories about clients requesting such services
Story was that one function evening in the Sgt's Mess in Kineton the girlfriend of an AT stepped up on the bar, hoiked her skirt up, dropped her knickers and shat in a pint pot to tumultuous applause from the crowd,..........except the badgeman.

Yokel

LE
Story was that one function evening in the Sgt's Mess in Kineton the girlfriend of an AT stepped up on the bar, hoiked her skirt up, dropped her knickers and shat in a pint pot to tumultuous applause from the crowd,..........except the badgeman.
Classy lady! I imagine seeing that was a bit hard to swallow!

As I said before, I started this thread in good faith, but I am not sure how one would volunteer to be a donor, or how one would suggest to a doctor that you might benefit from this treatment.

However - if it helps someone that it has been worth while.

endure

GCM
Classy lady! I imagine seeing that was a bit hard to swallow!

As I said before, I started this thread in good faith, but I am not sure how one would volunteer to be a donor, or how one would suggest to a doctor that you might benefit from this treatment.

However - if it helps someone that it has been worth while.
It's already an established treatment for those who have clostridium difficile and is being researched for colitis/Crohns sufferers too.

It's already an established treatment for those who have clostridium difficile and is being researched for colitis/Crohns sufferers too.
C Diff is a bastard I have seen people nearly shit themselves to death from it, laying in puddles of their own liquid. Slack drill's in hospitals where the spores are easily transferred by staff, not wearing protective over clothing and subsequently not doing a thorough decontamination drill before going back onto the general medical ward and passing it on. Thorough disinfection of rooms and contents is also necessary regularly to mop up and kill the spores.*

One of the consultants told me that patients receiving antibiotics were prone to catching full on C Diff so they should drink probiotic yoghurt drinks to help ward it off. Drinking the yoghurts they still tend to catch it but, it is more like a bad curry experience than pure liquid and does not last as long.

Note: Seriously now, if any of you go into hospital take a pot of sterile wipes in with you and a dettox spray and some kitchen roll - keep it bagged during your stay so it does not get lifted, or contaminated. On arrival in your room or bed space spray and wipe down every surface, every surface - think of it as decontaminating for a persistent nerve agent. By every surface I seriously mean that if it is in the room it should be sprayed and wiped down - including walls. Open windows and get the sunshine (UV rays) in as that kills many bugs.

British hospitals are reasonable with this but, the ward staff are not too switched on with thorough decontamination drill's. In the US nurses are so far up their own arrses they do not know what patient care is, if patients can't wash themselves, unlucky. I read a paper on patient health written by a US Dr a few years ago: He was prattling on excitedly about how he had manage to reduce the number of hospital based infections by having nursing staff wash and change patients on a regular basis - something which is standard in the UK and other euro countries.

Last edited:
The whole 'faecal transplant' thing ('transpoosion') initially sounded like a storyline to some German scat vid, rather than a serious medical scientific advancement.

Is there anything that can't be transplanted in the name of medical science? Hand transplants, corneas, heart and lungs, face transplants and now these faecal donations.

Not to be outdone it seems that scientists have been working on the problem that some women have in that their undercarriage emits the whiff of Grimsby fish market on a hot summer day. Apparently the answer isn't 'improve your hygiene madam'. The solution is the next item on the transplant list..... vaginal fluid.

I predict the next 'thing' in the transplant arena will therefore be smegma. It's about the only bodily discharge thing left that has yet to be prodded or squeezed in the name of science to understand if it can have a benefit to others.... apart from being the main ingredient of a skiffed mug. Start setting aside your jars of smegma now I say and submit them to your local medical research lab to beat the rush....

The whole 'faecal transplant' thing ('transpoosion') initially sounded like a storyline to some German scat vid, rather than a serious medical scientific advancement.

Is there anything that can't be transplanted in the name of medical science? Hand transplants, corneas, heart and lungs, face transplants and now these faecal donations.

Not to be outdone it seems that scientists have been working on the problem that some women have in that their undercarriage emits the whiff of Grimsby fish market on a hot summer day. Apparently the answer isn't 'improve your hygiene madam'. The solution is the next item on the transplant list..... vaginal fluid.

I predict the next 'thing' in the transplant arena will therefore be smegma. It's about the only bodily discharge thing left that has yet to be prodded or squeezed in the name of science to understand if it can have a benefit to others.... apart from being the main ingredient of a skiffed mug. Start setting aside your jars of smegma now I say and submit them to your local medical research lab to beat the rush....
Been done, I transplanted my smegma on a regular basis in to German scutters. The sacrifices I made for medical science, I should have a medal!

I had an OC who could have made a fortune with every O Group.

Latest Threads