Donate Poo!

Finally! I've been saving it in jars for years now, i can throw in my urine collection too. It's mostly very well matured.
Now what about my extensive collection of toenail clippings?

Got any partially chewed ones going spare? Asking for a friend, like...

endure

GCM
Hopefully faecal microbial transfer will be available on the NHS soon.
The process is said to potentially be able to treat millions of people who have symptoms that range from depression, severe lack of energy, diarrhoea or even symptoms that have left them wheelchair bound.

Luckily the treatment can be given by syringe or rectally..............and isn't an oral medicine ;)
Oral faecal transplant capsules are available and apparently are successful against clostridium difficile infections

I was listening to some scientist on the Joe Rogan podcast who was claiming that the gut could hold the key to a lot of mental health problems.

Sounds wacky to me, but I'm not a scientist.

I believe it was Paul Stamets
The theory sounds like the ‘wandering womb’ ailment being the cause of a shed load of female mental problems, the cure usually being a hysterectomy. Hippocrates described it at length apparently. Regarded theses days as a FLOB.

Believable, I know a few working women who tell me horror stories about clients requesting such services
Some are only too happy to curl one down on your chest!
My mate was telling me.

For pointers on curling out the ultimate log may I suggest the ‘Rate My Poo’ website. No I am certainly not going to provide a link.

India could finally become a net exporter of charitable donations.

Donate your whole body, as you're full of it.
I think she’s gorgeous. @Bagl0ck will be a total honey. I bet we’d all be surprised. She can poo on me anytime. Phwooooar

Apparently, 10 Downing Street receives two packets of human excrement a week in the post.

What I want to know is: Who is sending the other one?

I think she’s gorgeous. @Bagl0ck will be a total honey. I bet we’d all be surprised. She can poo on me anytime. Phwooooar
PM your address. I'll be happy to bag some up for you and I'll even pay the postage

Latest Threads