Donate Poo!

Yokel

LE
'Super poo donors' wanted

Some of my friends think it is a bit weird or disgusting, but it doesn't worry me. It's very easy to donate and I just want to help with medical research. I'm glad to contribute."

Her faeces, teeming with "good" bugs, will be put into the bowel of a sick patient to help their poorly gut get better.

Claudia knows her donation is extremely useful - that is why she does it - but is her poo extra special?

Scientists believe some people's poo might contain an ideal mix of healing bacteria to fix gut diseases, making them super-donors.

Can't understand why she's giving it away free. A mate of mine* paid good money for a brass to shit on his chest out in Rhinedahlen.

*honest guv

Can't understand why she's giving it away free. A mate of mine* paid good money for a brass to shit on his chest out in Rhinedahlen.

*honest guv
It took me a moment to realise you weren't referring to a senior staff officer from the first floor of JHQ.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs

Yokel

LE

*honest guv
Did it make you - I mean him - more healthy?

Brass = rhyming slang? I do not get it.

Anyway - this was a serious news story, and this was meant to be a serious thread about a treatment for unpleasant conditions and how volunteers can help.

If they can give a sh!t, that is.

*honest guv
Believable, I know a few working women who tell me horror stories about clients requesting such services

Did it make you - I mean him - more healthy?

Brass = rhyming slang? I do not get it.

Anyway - this was a serious news story, and this was meant to be a serious thread about a treatment for unpleasant conditions and how volunteers can help.

If they can give a sh!t, that is.
It is indeed a serious thread requiring very careful consideration of the alternative commercial opportunities for faecal discharge. There are sporting implications too. It's not just about health, you know. Brass nail - tail (slang for commercially-minded pay-as-you-go ladies).

Some people with colostomies use faecal transplant to try and heal rectal issues, which can be quite severe to it no longer being in use. Divertion colitis, I think it's called. Hasn't affected me as yet, thankfuck.

Slime

LE
Hopefully faecal microbial transfer will be available on the NHS soon.
The process is said to potentially be able to treat millions of people who have symptoms that range from depression, severe lack of energy, diarrhoea or even symptoms that have left them wheelchair bound.

Luckily the treatment can be given by syringe or rectally..............and isn't an oral medicine ;)

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
The process is said to potentially be able to treat millions of people who have symptoms that range from depression, severe lack of energy, diarrhoea or even symptoms that have left them wheelchair bound.

Luckily the treatment can be given by syringe or rectally..............and isn't an oral medicine ;)
I was listening to some scientist on the Joe Rogan podcast who was claiming that the gut could hold the key to a lot of mental health problems.

Sounds wacky to me, but I'm not a scientist.

I believe it was Paul Stamets

dingerr had better get his name on the list sharpish before the poo runs out.

Slime

LE
I was listening to some scientist on the Joe Rogan podcast who was claiming that the gut could hold the key to a lot of mental health problems.

Sounds wacky to me, but I'm not a scientist.

I believe it was Paul Stamets
As rectal or gut issues can lead to depression I suppose that solving the gut or rectal issue should also remove the depression in some cases.

The same would apply to chronic fatigue cases.

Latest Threads