Donald Trump's State Visit

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just watching the BBC coverage of this and they brought in Simon Scharma to comment on this and he spent about 5-10 minutes doing nothing but denigrate Trump, saying the Queen should not be making a big deal of this etc. Typical BBC fuckwittery bringing in an anti Royalty bigot who just happens to hate Trump as well. Added nothing at all to the debate!

Simon Scharma is a cnut, IMHO!

As a slight asided. Melania Trump's rear view is spectacular. Nice taught dress stretched tight over a nice rump, so worth a watch! o_O

It's worth watching the BBC just to see them go into full melt down mode, they're more 'triggered' than repeats of Only Fools and Horses

ugly

LE
I like Donald and his utterances, imagine what Phil the Greek would be like if he dropped his guard? Its comedy gold and the bonus is winding up the lefties!

The Beeb’s been making quite a bit of Trump’s tweet ref Khan this morning.
Strangely, there has been absolutely no mention of Khan’s insults to Trump yesterday, which may just have provoked the response .

Just watching the BBC coverage of this and they brought in Simon Scharma to comment on this and he spent about 5-10 minutes doing nothing but denigrate Trump, saying the Queen should not be making a big deal of this etc. Typical BBC fuckwittery bringing in an anti Royalty bigot who just happens to hate Trump as well. Added nothing at all to the debate!

As a slight asided. Melania Trump's rear view is spectacular. Nice taught dress stretched tight over a nice rump, so worth a watch! o_O
I think it's time we had a dedicated Trump thread.

Whining Civvy

Old-Salt
It'll be a three day display of media fcukwittery, don't expect anything else.

I've posted it before, but it never gets old. Mark Steyn disembowels Simon Schama at a televised debate in Toronto. I watched this live, and I laughed myself silly when I saw the camera pan to Schama and he looked like he wanted to find refuge in an unmarked grave.

I've posted it before, but it never gets old. Mark Steyn disembowels Simon Schama at a televised debate in Toronto. I watched this live, and I laughed myself silly when I saw the camera pan to Schama and he looked like he wanted to find refuge in an unmarked grave.

I love it when smug, know it all intellectuals get handed their arses - so sweet.

Khan obviously feels he speaks for UK foreign policy, and Islam and Islamic countries as we all know are our staunchest allies.

The US and UK have worked together quite well for the odd year or two without his valuable guidance.

Perhaps he should stick to trying to do his own job properly, and face some of his own shortcomings before any insulting others.

Khan obviously feels he speaks for UK foreign policy.

The US and UK have worked together quite well for the odd year or two without his valuable guidance.

Perhaps he should stick to trying to do his own job properly, and face some of his own shortcomings before any insulting others.
Kahn and JC are the “bad” Brits. They are receiving a fair amount of negative press here.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Earlier today the Davenport show had a left wing 'I hate Trump' harpy on who could hardly contain herself with her visceral dislike of Trump. Not only gave her a platform but had that "baby blimp" as her background scenery.

The BBC are really going over the anti Trump score.

I think it is time the BBC Trustees looked at their remit and started reminding the BBC that they are not the media wing of the Guardian or any other left wing grouping.

Earlier today the Davenport show had a left wing 'I hate Trump' harpy on who could hardly contain herself with her visceral dislike of Trump. Not only gave her a platform but had that "baby blimp" as her background scenery.

I think it is time the BBC Trustees looked at their remit and started reminding the BBC that they are not the media wing of the Guardian or any other left wing grouping.
Davenport?

I would be hesitant in assuming that they weren’t already at that stage.

The Beeb’s been making quite a bit of Trump’s tweet ref Khan this morning.
Strangely, there has been absolutely no mention of Khan’s insults to Trump yesterday, which may just have provoked the response .
One is a bloke who is Mayor of a large city, making an observation (that was reported);
the other is supposed to be leader of the free world who really, really should have better things to do than get involved in a pissing contest.

"Triggered".

Kahn and JC are the “bad” Brits. They are receiving a fair amount of negative press here.
Khan is bad, becuase he is a Muslim, according to the casual racists on both sides of the pond.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SkippedOnce The NAAFI Bar 20
Whiskybreath Int Corps 36
Drlligaf Shooting, Hunting and Fishing 11

Latest Threads