Donald Duck is a racist cunt...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by filthyphil, Feb 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

2. There was a lad ignored me the other day and I'm as pink as fuck..can I claim something ? the racist cunt.
  3. do these people never get tired of bleating?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. So a black family called White claim a 6ft racist duck ignored them!!!!!!!!!!!

"Nurse my medication please the worlds gone bloody mad"
    • Like Like x 8
  5. And let's not ignore the obvious fact that Donald Duck doesn't wear any trousers!
  6. It's all bollocks, any foo' kno' his real name be Donald Winston Delroy Duck! Fo' shizzle!
  7. Apparently not.
  8. Subtle.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. I fancy that is nearer the truth; and no, they don't.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. As long as there will be people who will pander to them, they will never tire of shouting racist at the drop of a hat.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. But of course the slimey lawyer slithered straight in to take advantage of the situation.
  12. Most companies would be in a rush to settle; a few grand to shut up and piss off is a lot cheaper than a full-dress trial. I reckon that if you changed your name occasionally and moved States every couple of years, there's a good living to be made from being the victim of prejudice.

The fact that the bloke in the duck suit must have a badly restricted field of view and probably wasn't even able to see the children, is neither here nor there.