Don`t underestimate your shotguns range ..

Rather spoiled for me by his arrogance. Apparently a gun in his hands is safer than in the hands of others and so he can carry it with the barrels pointed at the crowd. He may be a great shot but he needs to get back to basics. Tosser!

ugly

LE
I have been shooting with big George and yes he is arrogant but he does shoot well. I am no fan though. That was filmed ages ago at the Bisley shot show farce and possibly has all the traders as well as the punters that hadnt gone home to make the crowd look like a crowd. Jacoby filming is a tit and I wont support him due to his failure to be honest regarding the show.
By the way shot can travel 275 yards in a one ounce load as proven in a court case many years ago!

ugly

LE
Size carries its own inertia which is a balance over distance but mainly to deal with wind resistance and deflection over mass/energy malarky.

I remember during my CPSA range officers' course (many moons ago) the value of 300 yards being the holy grail of safety ranges. If there's anything within 300 yards that will complain about having shot falling on it, point your range the other way!

I used to shoot with him at Cadley when I lived in Marlborough, and yes he was arrogant, but bloody good. Richard Faulds also used to shoot there along with Brian Hebditch, who I still think was the best of the lot.

Certainly is, he taught me well, started shooting sporting clays at 13, I'm 37 now. I learnt more from him in 2 years than than I could imagine, going from U/C novice to AA Class.

Hmmmm. Having been shot from about 150 yards with 6 shot recently I can testify that it still ******* hurts at that range.

Rather spoiled for me by his arrogance. Apparently a gun in his hands is safer than in the hands of others and so he can carry it with the barrels pointed at the crowd. He may be a great shot but he needs to get back to basics. Tosser!
Although to be fair, it was broken as far as I could see.

that guy is a ******* prick and a liar, and uses a 'certain' choke on his gun in order to make that shot.

m,y boss coached the guy once and stopped due to him being a total utter prat.

I don't give a toss. That is baaad gun handling but he seems to take the view that gun safety rules that all of the rest of us adhere to do not apply to him. He should ******* well know better.

I was RO'ing further down Century on that day. If he had tried that on my patch, and not complied with my instructions or given me any lip, I would have ordered him off the range - celebrity or no.

Started off broken and pointing straight behind him, pointing at the crowd... then broken and swinging in front of him as he walked back toward the crowd... then whoever edited cut out the part where he got a box of shells from someone in the crowd and was getting ready to shove them home, so where was he aiming then?

Then there was moving his personal firing line well into the crowd and continuing to shoot with fringes of crowd well in front of muzzle.

I don't care who he thinks he is... I'd clock his fat ass. Every time, till he learned to point his muzzle down range or at the dirt. My kids knew better than to point their pop guns at anything or anyone before they ever started kindergarten.