Don’t Go to Leicester - wise advice.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Why would anyone actually want to go to Leicester??

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
On a recent visit to Blackpool I observed that it was a shame they didn’t leave the lights on during the war. I’m not sure what the modern equivalent is but I’m sure it would improve Leicester.

On a recent visit to Blackpool I observed that it was a shame they didn’t leave the lights on during the war. I’m not sure what the modern equivalent is.
That could be said of many places to be honest with you!

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

It's pretty simple.
June 6th, Leicester - 4,000 idiots assemble to protest about a police officer killing a black man 4,500 miles away in America.
last 10 days - Leicester notices a huge surge in new covid cases and a city of 360,000 produced 10% of the UK's new cases for the last week, making it a disease ridden hotspot.
And don't call me a racist, a lot of those idiots were white.

Well done tossers. You've killed a few dozen grannies, f***ed your local economy and denied 10,000s of people a well deserved pint in the pub. Hope you're all proud of yourselves.

View attachment 486314View attachment 486315View attachment 486316
And this...

Awol

LE
Talk Radio reporting that Bradford and Barnsley are also experiencing spikes and are snapping at Leicester’s heels in the lockdown Olympics.

If only the authorities could find a common denominator.

Talk Radio reporting that Bradford and Barnsley are also experiencing spikes and are snapping at Leicester’s heels in the lockdown Olympics.

If only.....I guess we'll never know what it is, or if there is one... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yarra

Old-Salt

They are.

There is.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And Oldham. Maybe there is a correlation between paedo grooming gangs and C19?
Who needs the CPS when Allah can smite the kiddy fiddling fuckers!

Ritch

LE
I've been to Leicester, you're seeing it on a good day.

Meeting another white man in the northern half of the city is like Stanley meeting Livingstone.
Went through it on the Sheffield to London St. Pancras express train. All I can say is that I'm glad we didn't stop. It looked like a crap heap.

London borough of Brent also has a problem - all of the people who have died from Covid 19 have been from the local Somali community...

Reported on tv news this morning.

There probably isn't one. It's likely to simply be the will of God.
That is the excuse the insurance companies will most likely use...

To all the residents of Leicestanistan....

FB_IMG_1593181234163.jpg

London borough of Brent also has a problem - all of the people who have died from Covid 19 have been from the local Somali community...

Reported on tv news this morning.
How is that a problem?

I know. Show parade 2200. Show sympathy, dictionary not needed.

How is that a problem?

I know. Show parade 2200. Show sympathy, dictionary not needed.
Not a problem for me either...

I'll see you there.... ;-)

Latest Threads