Don’t Go to Leicester - wise advice.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
See what happens when you stick the finger up to Christianity?
The catholics & CofE plot against you.
And the Masons. Oh and the Jews, led by Soros.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
I see that Bournemouth ISN'T on that list. Probably because the locals who went down to the beach had the sense to leave the busy bits to the daytrippers from Londonistan.
Being of an ethnic minority in Brent-according to official figures- I can confirm the majority ethnic group here does not think the law applies to them, and they are invulnerable to catching Covid-19. They've never social distanced.

Just so long as they keep to themselves, cfuk them. There's plenty more to replace them at Calais and in the rest of the third world.

The death figures so far in this borough exceed many countries. IIRC, the local rag was quoting something like 2109 deaths per million, IIRC.

endure

GCM
Commuting to work is, as I understand, classed as essential travel

I worked at a doctor's surgery in Leicester for 14 years (no, I didn't live there thank God).
At the main surgery in a so called leafy suburb (Vaz was the MP) we had 25 filing cabinets for patients' records and 6 of those were dedicated to those with a surname Patel.
At our branch surgery near the City centre, we had 15 filing cabinets and 9 of those were for Patel.

We had quite a few Leicester surgeries as customers. One of them was Drs Patel, Patel, Patel, Patel and Patel. The practice manager was Mr Patel ;-)

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
That was him, I forgot to mention he stated the housing crisis was also to blame.... which was also the governments fault.
Calling for more handouts by some remote chance?.

endure

GCM
In my last job I spent all my time visiting post offices and corner shops. I always enjoyed spending the day in Brum or Leicester as my customers were always very generous and polite.

Sigski

Old-Salt
We had quite a few Leicester surgeries as customers. One of them was Drs Patel, Patel, Patel, Patel and Patel. The practice manager was Mr Patel ;-)
I do IT support for pharmacies all over the UK and this seems to be a reoccurring theme these Patels...and the old ones are always the rudest.

The government are advising against all non-essential travel to and from Leicester.

This seems to be entirely wise advice. There’s also an increased risk of catching COVID 19 if you go there.
I got out of Leicester to join the Army at 16.
A wise decision.
The place has gradually become even more of a sh!thole. Like most British cities have.

I heard a doctor on the radio complaining that the government hadn’t translated the message for all and sundry. He said that he understood the message but he doubted if his 75 year old aunt who doesn’t speak very good English does.

Leaving aside the issue of why id it my fault she has failed to learn English why the **** didn’t he translate it for her? Indeed we keep hearing the word ‘Community’, why the **** don’t the ‘community’ translate the message and encourage people to behave instead of inciting them to misbehave?
Community is one of those words that sets my teeth on edge.
Activist is another one, particularly when it comes after community. Another one is diversity.

Definitely nothing to do with any so-called language barrier, it's all a behavioural thing because certain groups won't isolate, have multi occupancy homes and continue to visit their families.

Looking at the potential places that could also suffer the same fate as Leicester is interesting because it doesn't have the likes of Bradford, Luton and Blackburn etc but does have the Isle of Wight which I thought was practically virus free.

We'll see, although there's still a long way to go...
The Isle of Wight is like a WASP version of Bradford, very insular and lots of inbreeding going on, it's just the tourist trade that gives the impression that it's a nice place to live. Anyone I know who was born there couldn't wait to move away

That reliable BBCNews vox pop, ‘Sir’ Ed Davey has just been allowed yet more air time to slag off the ‘shambolic’ Government response to the 2nd spike in Leicester. Absolutely no recognition from this undeserving Knight of the Realm of other possible reasons for the rise in Covid cases. Just another anti-Tory rant from an irrelevant tosser of an MP. He truly is a tosser of the highest order.

Bodenplatte

Old-Salt
We should be able to discuss anything openly.

But we can't. We know that we can't.

Say anything about certain groups that they don't like and you are a xxxxist or xxxphobe.

To know who rules over you, find out who you can't criticise.
(Voltaire)
I may be right,
I may be wrong,
But I'm perfectly willing to swear,
There were angels dancing at the Ritz,
And that ain't a quote by Voltaire.

It was in a couple of newspapers at the weekend that a half of recently imported Covid-19 cases were from Pakistan. Although this only amounted to 30 cases, it’s reasonable to assume that this might have been the case for some time and also that there might have been more cases which went undetected or undiagnosed- and it is logical to assume that they would have been heading to areas with high bame populations.
The reasons why we are importing Covid elude me.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
The Isle of Wight is like a WASP version of Bradford, very insular and lots of inbreeding going on, it's just the tourist trade that gives the impression that it's a nice place to live. Anyone I know who was born there couldn't wait to move away
Did you mean Cornwall by chance?. Plenty of inbreeding there years ago, especially, I would imagine the further west one went in that county.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
It was in a couple of newspapers at the weekend that a half of recently imported Covid-19 cases were from Pakistan. Although this only amounted to 30 cases, it’s reasonable to assume that this might have been the case for some time and also that there might have been more cases which went undetected or undiagnosed- and it is logical to assume that they would have been heading to areas with high bame populations.
The reasons why we are importing Covid elude me.
Unlike many countries Britain has no blanket ban on people arriving from specified countries. This should have been imposed on high-risk countries from day one. But no, business as usual, which is why Britain now is in the top half a dozen infected countries in the world, both in absolute numbers and per head of population terms.

A problem is that no-one will come out and say in the mainstream media why there is a particular problem in Leicester.

That needs to happen - otherwise, frankly, this will keep happening.
You can't do that. The first - and instant - reply will be "And what particular problem are you referring to? You are clearly a racist. Reported"
The second will be a Moderator of some sort disappearing your post, deleting your account and reporting you to the Police.
The third will be a note from your local constabulary, who will ask you what particular problem you referred to in your clearly racist post inferred, and telling you to check your thoughts.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
That reliable BBCNews vox pop, ‘Sir’ Ed Davey has just been allowed yet more air time to slag off the ‘shambolic’ Government response to the 2nd spike in Leicester. Absolutely no recognition from this undeserving Knight of the Realm of other possible reasons for the rise in Covid cases. Just another anti-Tory rant from an irrelevant tosser of an MP. He truly is a tosser of the highest order.
The mission of the BBC is to heap criticism on the Tories at each and every occasion. Justified or not.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
You can't do that. The first - and instant - reply will be "And what particular problem are you referring to? You are clearly a racist. Reported"
The second will be a Moderator of some sort disappearing your post, deleting your account and reporting you to the Police.
The third will be a note from your local constabulary, who will ask you what particular problem you referred to in your clearly racist post inferred, and telling you to check your thoughts.
As the police have been active in pursuing non-criminal comments made against politicians and councillors and visits paid the the addresses of those making the comments, a early morning visit to anyone labelled as racist, cannot be ruled out.

Free speech in Britain is under threat.

As the police have been active in pursuing non-criminal comments made against politicians and councillors and visits paid the the addresses of those making the comments, a early morning visit to anyone labelled as racist, cannot be ruled out.

Free speech in Britain is under threat.
Someone thinks you can speak freely in Britain.

Comedy gold.

I bet more people have heard of Ronnie Pickering

Latest Threads