Don’t Go to Leicester - wise advice.

Dr Death

War Hero
It is what allah would want & see all his peoples infected not just the greedy.

1. Melton Mowbray is a nice place in a beautiful part of the country, and with some very good bakeries selling excellent pies. That's in Leicestershire.

2. Why stop at Worthing when it's only a short hop to Dymchurch, set on the edge of the historic and beautiful Romney Marsh, an AONB.
I stand corrected, Romney Marsh is awesome and have seen it on tv documentarys on a number of ocassions and to be fair the South Downs is nice and I have been there and done a bit of walking around it when I was at staying at a camp outside Crowbourough about 30 years ago just past. Someone should show @dogmeat the beauty of Beachy Head when they are next time they are going down that way

Seadog

ADC
London borough of Brent also has a problem - all of the people who have died from Covid 19 have been from the local Somali community...
A tragic loss of medical, engineering, science and teaching professionals, not to mention a catastrophic loss of community vibrancy.

A tragic loss of medical, engineering, science and teaching professionals, not to mention a catastrophic loss of community vibrancy.
Oh dear how sad carry on, who will take up the helm of posting letters to the wrong addresses and even when shown the numbers of the outside of the house