Domonic Littlewood a Racist?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CptDanjou, Jun 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watching Fake Britain , the irritating Dom Littledick was showing fakers , fraudsters, embezzlers etc , the odd thing is nearly all the crooks seemed to be immigrants , the little racist.
  2. Couldn't they find any decent upstanding British criminals?
    Shocking, no wonder we lost the Empire!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. The funniest was asian owned pizza vendors using fake ham , turned out to be turkey dyed pink , now why would they not want to sell real ham ?
  4. So what did they use as fake Turkey?
  5. "Pst Squire, want some finest 'mock' ham?"
    Might have been cheaper, cut overheads more profit. Even a penny saved per pizza adds up.
  6. More likely..if he was one of them there immi-grunts as the OP suggests, then he would possibly not be allowed to handle being from a piggy.
  7. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

They got Max from Nottingham selling vans with a total of over a million miles knocked off the clocks. He was white, but with a name like that he was probably a pikey so that don't count.

As for turkey ham, when I worked in Saudi many moons ago we used to have beef ham. Go figure, tasted okay though.
  8. Bleached ham of course!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Actually I noticed the racial element here too, but then decided that facts are facts. If he's exposing an asian-type of criminal then he doesn't let that influence him and just reports without fear or favour. Although in pevious episodes (aparantly) he didn't just come out and say the clearly obvious thing, that the criminals were pikeys!
  10. He's also on my list of smug cnuts that need a good shoeing.
    That and his speech impediment.
  11. I'm sure Dominic investigates the people that the tv show producers tell him to.
  12. I dont know if he's racist but he's certainly more aggressive when confronting our ethnic cousins.

One thing is for sure. He's a minuture chod.
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

14. Wasn't he an ex car salesman?

There you go then, guilty of everything.