Domonic Littlewood a Racist?

Just watching Fake Britain , the irritating Dom Littledick was showing fakers , fraudsters, embezzlers etc , the odd thing is nearly all the crooks seemed to be immigrants , the little racist.

Couldn't they find any decent upstanding British criminals?
Shocking, no wonder we lost the Empire!

The funniest was asian owned pizza vendors using fake ham , turned out to be turkey dyed pink , now why would they not want to sell real ham ?

"Pst Squire, want some finest 'mock' ham?"
Might have been cheaper, cut overheads more profit. Even a penny saved per pizza adds up.

More likely..if he was one of them there immi-grunts as the OP suggests, then he would possibly not be allowed to handle ham..it being from a piggy.

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
They got Max from Nottingham selling vans with a total of over a million miles knocked off the clocks. He was white, but with a name like that he was probably a pikey so that don't count.

As for turkey ham, when I worked in Saudi many moons ago we used to have beef ham. Go figure, tasted okay though.

Actually I noticed the racial element here too, but then decided that facts are facts. If he's exposing an asian-type of criminal then he doesn't let that influence him and just reports without fear or favour. Although in pevious episodes (aparantly) he didn't just come out and say the clearly obvious thing, that the criminals were pikeys!

I dont know if he's racist but he's certainly more aggressive when confronting our ethnic cousins.

One thing is for sure. He's a minuture chod.

The funniest was asian owned pizza vendors using fake ham , turned out to be turkey dyed pink , now why would they not want to sell real ham ?
On a scale of 1-7, just how bored are you?

Mooch, is that you back in disguise?

He's not as racist as that awful Smudge, the won as got band.
I'll forgive you that one,

Only because your wife is taller than me.

I often watch his cowboy builders program itching in anticipation of the moment when after telling us all how he is just about to confront the cowboy builder about his evil deeds, he's going to get an enormous slap for his troubles!

It's just got to happen one day.

Latest Threads