Dominos Pizza

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by swampthebed, Jun 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Am I the only one that didn't know we get half price pizzas at dominos? Was told the other day and had to see it to believe it. This might turn me into a fatty.

2. As a bona fide fully paid up fatty, I discovered the Domino effect about six months ago in the Shot. I am turning into a right lardy geezer!

3. I didnt know that, is it delivery or collect and is it at all stores? What do you have to do, tell them over the phone or present MoD 90?

4. Its at all stores, just show your ID card. Haven't ordered over the phone yet, but i'm sure they'll do it. It was the happiest day of my life when I got 2 for 1, even the missus won't divorce me now.

5. I always go for the 4 for two offer.......burp!

6. Well you learn something new everyday!

7. nice one.
    thanks for that going to get one now.

8. Ace. My BMI is not going to be happy.

9. Anyone tried the over-the-phone method yet?

That would indeed be handy... :D

10. As a fully paid up member of the salad dodger club, I think I may celebrate with one.

Oh hang on, maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea to do that in Southern Ireland whilst on leave!

11. And as usual....

NOT AVAILABLE OR POSSIBLE IN NORTHERN IRELAND....grrrrrr

12. Now I have a *real* reason to stay with the TA, cannot wait for my ID card to come through..
    Would we get extras anywhere else? or Anyone know of any?

13. Yes...you f***ing dancer! I know where tomorrow night's dinner's coming from.

14. Pizza Hut have a permanent buy-one-get-one-half price offer, for takeway or delivery.

15. Well if it's permanent and open to all it ain't really a feckin offer is it

Just means the pizzas are 33% overpriced