Domino Pizza Discount

Discussion in 'Forces Discounts' started by boptollocks, Jul 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here is an offer I recently found out about.
    Not too sure if this a well known fact but Dominos pizza offer a 50% discount for food collected from the shop and 25% for food ordered over the phone and delivered.

2. Yeah I know but when you are getting two pizza's for the price of one it makes it a bit easier to swallow!

Also any MOTO service stations will give you staff disount as long as you tell them before they ring up your goods!

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

How can you order a pizza from a company that uses crap American based dough and doesn't even offer fresh garlic, basil or eggs?

Their product is dreadful.

4. How can you order a pizza from a company that uses crap American based dough and doesn't even offer fresh garlic, basil or eggs?

Easier to swallow??????????????

5. Amesbury Dominos offer no discount!

6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Talking about Domino's was bad enough, but now you want to introduce Amesbury into the topic??????

Bluuuuuurgh

7. I thought Dominos were franchises therefore any discount is at the managers discretion.

stand-by to be corrected

dominos in feltham gave me fcuk-all discount when i asked.

8. TG,
    You may well be right mate all I can say is I have had discount at two differing Dominoes stores and when asked I was told it was across the company. Yeah I know they are not the best pizzas in town but when your stuck in and want delivery its an option.