Domino Pizza Discount

Here is an offer I recently found out about.
Not too sure if this a well known fact but Dominos pizza offer a 50% discount for food collected from the shop and 25% for food ordered over the phone and delivered.

Yeah I know but when you are getting two pizza's for the price of one it makes it a bit easier to swallow!

Also any MOTO service stations will give you staff disount as long as you tell them before they ring up your goods!

How can you order a pizza from a company that uses crap American based dough and doesn't even offer fresh garlic, basil or eggs?

Their product is dreadful.

boptollocks said:
Yeah I know but when you are getting two pizza's for the price of one it makes it a bit easier to swallow!
How can you order a pizza from a company that uses crap American based dough and doesn't even offer fresh garlic, basil or eggs?

Easier to swallow??????????????

Amesbury Dominos offer no discount!

I thought Dominos were franchises therefore any discount is at the managers discretion.

stand-by to be corrected

dominos in feltham gave me fcuk-all discount when i asked.

TG,
You may well be right mate all I can say is I have had discount at two differing Dominoes stores and when asked I was told it was across the company. Yeah I know they are not the best pizzas in town but when your stuck in and want delivery its an option.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
squigeypie Forces Discounts 5
S The Intelligence Cell 21
D RLC 22