Domestic Violence - never hit a lady

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CC_TA, Aug 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

I think the chap at the end saved his life.
  2. Dam.. the silly Tw*at..... bet he went down the offy to get some stella after that.
  3. Another day of martial bliss at Casa Flasheart, I see.

I like the way the guy filming it is giggling the whole time. :D
  4. That is f***ing priceless! Thanks a lot for posting it, it really made my day.

5. Nothing personal to you Brits, however, this video is really old. However, it goes to show you: NEVER fuck a woman bigger then you ;-)
  6. LMAO that was brilliant!!
  7. fantastic!
  8. fantastic!
  9. very funny, but the whole time watching i ket getting this song in my head... or rather, one line from a divine comedy song... the line about having an arrse the size of a small country! he should have known never to slap a woman with a backside THAT size
  10. is she available to slap the chavs, asbo kids and the young offenders? Put them in a cell with her for 5 mins and they will never re offend again
  11. Malcolm X, Colin Powell, Jesse Owens, Will Smith can you hear me? Martin Luther King can you hear me? Your boy took one hell of a beating!
  12. Cool...

However i reckon she should have just sat on him and saved herself the bother...

He'd have been sparko'ed asap allowing her to fcuk him up at her leisure.
  13. J_D

J_D LE

LMAO, thats a corker. Bet he'll never do anything wrong again!
  14. 8O WOW!!

For a big girl she can sure move fast. A job in security or at least psych nursing beckons for her :lol: