Domestic abuse-time to end the soft punishments and parole for those so convicted

A case in one of the newspapers a day or so ago caught my attention. I can't remember which one, but it featured this case,

The fact the low-life is being considered for parole whilst still drawing breath appals me.

Those like-minded may want to review and sign this petition,

Probably too late but I imagine they'd be classified as a violent offender, until the next time...

Always my first choice when giving to charity.
What most people don't understand is that it s not just the women who suffer.
I worked in one once and was trusted to be one of the only blokes who had been let in the place. The word
Heartbraeking is not strong enough.
Its all about the kids, most victims have children and they cannot comprehend why mummy and daddy are not speaking anymore.

F**k this guy, he needs to be locked up for a long time.

On the flip side though, we're being told a lot of women in prison suffered abuse, mostly as children and need to be given help and support rather than being imprisoned for lashing out. How many men are in prison who have suffered the same?

I honestly think the entire prison system needs a major overhaul in regards to rehabilitation to prevent recurring offenders, for both men and women.

Always my first choice when giving to charity.
What most people don't understand is that it s not just the women who suffer.
I worked in one once and was trusted to be one of the only blokes who had been let in the place. The word
Heartbraeking is not strong enough.
Its all about the kids, most victims have children and they cannot comprehend why mummy and daddy are not speaking anymore.
As a PS and certainly not on the level of the abused spouse and kids are the also heartbreaking effects such violence has on any pets the family may have. Often the violence begins on the animals and escalates from there. We have tried to help care for these abused animals when the human victims are housed in a shelter for their safety but cannot take their pets. Domestic violence is horrible for all concerned, 2 and 4 legged.

Mrs OS suffered from Domestic violence from her first husband. Coercive and controlling behaviour, financial abuse(wouldn't give her money for a bus ticket and made her walk several miles to work as a nurse) . Would sit on his arse and expect her to sort out the kids and his food, and would also dish out a slap now and again. This would occur on a regular basis.

And he wonders why she upped sticks and buggered off from him. (I may have been a large part of that decision though). I confronted the coward in front of two of his mates years ago, he cowered down and wouldn't man up , nothing but a bully abusing those weaker than him.

He's 54, he won't reach 55 as the piece of shit is riddled with cancer. Good riddance to him.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Mrs OS suffered from Domestic violence from her first husband. Coercive and controlling behaviour, financial abuse(wouldn't give her money for a bus ticket and made her walk several miles to work as a nurse) . Would sit on his arse and expect her to sort out the kids and his food, and would also dish out a slap now and again. This would occur on a regular basis.

And he wonders why she upped sticks and buggered off from him. (I may have been a large part of that decision though). I confronted the coward in front of two of his mates years ago, he cowered down and wouldn't man up , nothing but a bully abusing those weaker than him.

He's 54, he won't reach 55 as the piece of shit is riddled with cancer. Good riddance to him.
Sometimes people do get what they deserve.

Thing is will it happen for those women accused of Domestic violence, or will the Courts take their normal lenient status against women offenders. It isn't just men that carry it out.

Thing is will it happen for those women accused of Domestic violence, or will the Courts take their normal lenient status against women offenders. It isn't just men that carry it out.
I was a victim of domestic violence and mental abuse from my ex. I've told the story on this forum somewhere before, but basically because I admitted I slapped her to stop her punching me any more I ended up with a criminal record showing Domestic Assault to Injury with an admonishment which shows for 5 years on a disclosure.
She had a split lip, I had 2 black eyes, a ripped ear and scratches all over my head. She walked away scot free.

So yes, women offenders need punished just as much as male offenders. But I wont hold my breath on that happening.

Excellent.
I trust he get's a wee final visit from a "volunteer" along the lines of "Rot in Hell" to see him off as he gasps his last and his eyes glaze over.

Excellent.
I trust he get's a wee final visit from a "volunteer" along the lines of "Rot in Hell" to see him off as he gasps his last and his eyes glaze over.
SWMBO won't let me do it, as she doesn't want his demise expedited. Plus I think that she wants the bastard to suffer.

Let’s not beat around the bush, for the last 9 years, the whole CJS including prisons have been run into the ground in order to save money.

Part of this, has been early release from prison to a Probation Service that has totally failed after a bodged and very expensive attempt at privatisation.

This will take years to reverse and put right.

If you want to see how bad things in prison are, watch:

The next few episodes cover the rest of The CJS including The Police.

I was a victim of domestic violence and mental abuse from my ex. I've told the story on this forum somewhere before, but basically because I admitted I slapped her to stop her punching me any more I ended up with a criminal record showing Domestic Assault to Injury with an admonishment which shows for 5 years on a disclosure.
She had a split lip, I had 2 black eyes, a ripped ear and scratches all over my head. She walked away scot free.

So yes, women offenders need punished just as much as male offenders. But I wont hold my breath on that happening.
When you have vile specimens like this making excuses I fear you may be right.

A woman hits her female partner and this Cnut of a human being turns it into a "men are the problem" article.

Let’s not beat around the bush, for the last 9 years, the whole CJS including prisons have been run into the ground in order to save money.

Part of this, has been early release from prison to a Probation Service that has totally failed after a bodged and very expensive attempt at privatisation.

This will take years to reverse and put right.

If you want to see how bad things in prison are, watch:

The next few episodes cover the rest of The CJS including The Police.
You have the likes of Cameron and May to blame for that. And before them the soft-on crime Labour wasters.

Latest Threads