Doll fixation

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Radical_Dreamer, Feb 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With the amount of silicone implants knocking around in chests these days it would be hard to tell the difference in a dark 12x12
  2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I think they're fecking ace !

Look at the spares for when they rip:[​IMG][​IMG]

Can anyone read enough Tojo-talk to see if the bumf says that they have 'gentle but firm gripping hands & an eagerly responsive mouth' ?

There is a downside if the cunning slitty-eyed barstards send the wrong model though - look at the mott on this 8O
  3. Yes, Cuts, but at least with the removable limbs, MDN can fulfill his amputee fantasy without getting Mediaeval on Mrs. MDN!
  4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

:roll: Not again Dozy ! How many times do I have to tell you ?

ALL women have removeable limbs...
  5. 140cm model...isn't that 4ft 6 in old must be the Gary Glitter model..
  6. Oy !!!! No thrapping one off...our office walls are too thin !!
  7. Does it come with a voicebox that tells you it has a headache for authenticy?
  8. There is an American company that produces White, Black and Hispanic versions in a malleable for only $ 12,000 US - multiple sizes and shapes available online .. can't remember the website Realgirls or Realdolls or something.. Think I posted a link some time back when this was discussed before..Still, the Japanese do make a serviceable product...Just what every man wants [ or thinks he does] a [com]pliant silent babe who is easily washed up and presentable in mixed company.. Only one problem can't cook of fetch drinks..[ but, maybe they're working on it.. someone call Robotics...]