Doll fixation

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Radical_Dreamer, Feb 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With the amount of silicone implants knocking around in chests these days it would be hard to tell the difference in a dark 12x12

2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I think they're fecking ace !

Look at the spares for when they rip:[​IMG][​IMG]

Can anyone read enough Tojo-talk to see if the bumf says that they have 'gentle but firm gripping hands & an eagerly responsive mouth' ?

There is a downside if the cunning slitty-eyed barstards send the wrong model though - look at the mott on this 8O
    [​IMG]

3. Yes, Cuts, but at least with the removable limbs, MDN can fulfill his amputee fantasy without getting Mediaeval on Mrs. MDN!

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

:roll: Not again Dozy ! How many times do I have to tell you ?

ALL women have removeable limbs...

5. 140cm model...isn't that 4ft 6 in old money...it must be the Gary Glitter model..

6. Oy !!!! No thrapping one off...our office walls are too thin !!

7. Does it come with a voicebox that tells you it has a headache for authenticy?

8. There is an American company that produces White, Black and Hispanic versions in a malleable for only $ 12,000 US - multiple sizes and shapes available online .. can't remember the website Realgirls or Realdolls or something.. Think I posted a link some time back when this was discussed before..Still, the Japanese do make a serviceable product...Just what every man wants [ or thinks he does] a [com]pliant silent babe who is easily washed up and presentable in mixed company.. Only one problem can't cook of fetch drinks..[ but, maybe they're working on it.. someone call Robotics...]