Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dole Scum Underage Mothers

frenchperson said:
Mr Murdoch aims to divide us and gets the desired response yet again. How depressing!

Stop being so sanctimonious Frenchy: it doesn’t require Mr. Murdoch’s papers’ editorials for me to want to be divided from this bunch of idiots.

Sad fact of life, we've had several generations now who have lived in this manner. They don't and won't do anything else.

You can either pay for their benefits, for keeping them in jail/care (more), for them rioting (more) or for them all to be "put to sleep" (tends to attract unwelcome attention).

frenchperson said:
Mr Murdoch aims to divide us and gets the desired response yet again. How depressing!

Then dont read it you fcuking french merde.
Whatever happened to freedom of speech? (Which I have no doubt you would not fight to keep!)

Apart from taking their children off these girls (which I don't think could be done legally) I'm not sure what else could be done. I think there is a case for treating them medically so they are rendered infertile until they are 18.

I would also do the same to the fathers (and if over 18 make it permanent).

I ran a course for people running Off licences recently and a man told me that in his shop/Post Office in Weston-super-Mare he knows a 16 year boy who is about to father his fourth child (by 4 different girls) and has a 33 year old customer who has 17 children by 8 different women.

Is there a case to temporarily sterilise every teenager until they reach the age of 18?

BB wrote
"Sad fact of life, we've had several generations now who have lived in this manner. They don't and won't do anything else."

How f-ing true. Reminds me of where I grew up. Labour has bred a generation or three who have no work ethic. They are morally decadent and as Gran above all shows Not her fault, but that of the State, the Nue and Old Labour state.
john
Cum back Maggei, all is forgiven.

I am sure them kids are going to thank there mothers in later life for giving them names like T-JAY and ARMANI . These people really dont have any clue at all . And we pay for there breeding habits. You could imagine what the grandmother looked like before you saw her picture.

I personally wish Lita, Amani and T-Jay well in their lives despite the obvious handicaps that their mothers have saddled them with from the start :)

(could it have been that one mother was trying to celebrate her appreciation for a famous Italian designer but got the spelling a little askew? )

Bang on recce-cpl. Giving their kids names like 'T-jay' and 'Armani' proves that these (eurgh) people have not the IQ to parent. Feed the sprogs to Prescott, and permanently sterilise the 'mothers.'

"I blame the school" . Humph. As far as I was aware, it is a parent's duty to teach thier kids the most important things in life - integrity, manners and a sense of hard work. Oh yeah, and not to get preggers at 12 - perhaps the grandmother should have explained to her daughter at 11?

Take the infants away, rename them, and give them to proper families (with jobs) that can't have children. Give the underage mothers a doll each in return - it's about all they are fit to care for.

Personnally i feel that i am best of being out of britian when i see stories like this.

All the comments about Blairs Britian have now grown into a lets sponge off the state as much as possible and as young as possible.

I agree tat the kids should be taken away , and given to those people who are responsible enough to have kids but cant. No money should be paid whats so ever to these girls, nor to any other girls who are still at school. Maybe then they might learn to get a educvation first.

As for the fathers not wanting to have anything to do with the kids, they should be forced to pay the state, and some sort snip done on them, and only when they have the money they can get it reversed.

Its outragous, this is the only reason you got back in power TCB, and you know it, all the chavs voted for you!

It makes me mad seeing these scrounging cnuts living off my tax contributions. Why do they always blame teachers/schools?!

If you can't be bothered to raise your children - don't have them. Sorry but there are such things as abortion - or even better, get these young sluts on the pill from the age of about 12 to prevent them from breeding full stop.