Dole Office Efficiency

Bogtejebo said:
Wouldn't know. Never sunk low enough to sign on. What's Jeremy Kyle like in person?
Wait til you get there. It's no joke having to claim but if you have paid NI contributions you are entitled to it all £60.50 it don't go far perhaps you will be lucky enough to try it. Don't judge it could happen to you in current climate
 

Bogtejebo

Old-Salt
fairy_nuff said:
Bogtejebo said:
Wouldn't know. Never sunk low enough to sign on. What's Jeremy Kyle like in person?
Wait til you get there. It's no joke having to claim but if you have paid NI contributions you are entitled to it all £60.50 it don't go far perhaps you will be lucky enough to try it. Don't judge it could happen to you in current climate
I'll be sure to complain loudly on the internet, if I get there.
 

spike7451

RIP
RIP
Bog,
I was laid off in Nov due to 'restructuring' in my dept,I only started the job in July ffs.Not my fault I'm on the dole.Last week I was told I was too overqualified for a job doing tech support for BT in a call center.I dont want to be on the dole,I hate it in fact,my bills are mounting up,with car insurance,phone bill,electric bill coming out of my dole,I'm lucky if I have £80 a month to live on,my savings are nearly gone since I was made redundent from NTL when the merged with Teleworst in 2005 & they got rid of us inhouse engineers. Since then I have worked solidly but family illness forced me to move closer to home,which is why I'm in the pickle I am now.
Signing on is,in my eye's,degrading.I look at the wasters sitting in the waiting room every fortnight.The girl in the cubicle hates it when I come in cause she has to do a lot of writing.
Dole regulations say you have to apply for min 4 jobs a week,I'm applying for twice that.
Mate,I hope you dont get into the situation I'm now in,I really do & I thought your comment was out of line.I've worked solidly since I joined up in 1984,2008 is the only time I've claimed anything but seeing what somepeople get away with makes me sick.
Spike
 
Bogtejebo said:
le_crabe_tambour said:
Bogtejebo said:
Wouldn't know. Never sunk low enough to sign on. What's Jeremy Kyle like in person?
D1ckhead
Think of me next time you sign on. I'll think of you when I look at my deductions.

Much love.
Actually gobshite I work on an oil rig and make film star wages for f*ck all work, I've never signed on myself but I can see there are times when peope have to.
You might yourself one day nobhead and remember pride come before a fall.

If the time ever comes when I am out of work ( and in this recession no ones safe ) I'll sign on with no problem why not ? I've paid taxes all my life and thats what the doles is for to help the unemployed.

Bogtejebo formerly the oxygen theif known as Airfix
 
I Was made redundant, Finished on the Friday, went into dole on Monday, not allowed to sign on as you need an appointment... fine makes appointment for the Wednesday and leaves with a mountain of Paperwork.
Rock up on the day for the appointment, spend 40 minutes going through every thing and sign on. Walks out the door at 12 on the dot and walks into shopping center. Spots a sign in shop window advertising for Guard, walks in and the security manager offered me the job as I was the person to ask not in a trackie or football top.
Fill the form in and walks out again at 13:15. Goes to dole "I would like to sign off please". Cue utter confusion as they run around fetching ever higher management types as they are not geared to sign some one off within two hours of signing them on.
Gave up and walked out as it went on for ages as they tried to figure it out whilst in full on wibblehead mode and it was now nearly 16:00.

3 Months later after repeated calls they sorted it and I got my payment which I now did not need. 1 full weeks benefit from the day I got redundancy until I started my new job.

(Sarcasm mode on)I was really impressed.(Sarcasm mode off)
 
Quite ironic this thread, I actually signed on today aswell. Sympathise with you spike, its not nice getting paid off, especially in this current climate.

Was actually quite shamefull, but i've been taxed to death since i was 16, even on tour, so makes sense to get something back.

bogtowhatever, interesting comments. Thanks for your input. Can you go and theive oxygen somewhere else.
 

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
fairy_nuff said:
Bogtejebo said:
Wouldn't know. Never sunk low enough to sign on. What's Jeremy Kyle like in person?
Wait til you get there. It's no joke having to claim but if you have paid NI contributions you are entitled to it all £60.50 it don't go far perhaps you will be lucky enough to try it. Don't judge it could happen to you in current climate
Get a job sweeping roads then you scrounging chav, or failing that serving pints in the local pub. You're not owed a living, fcuking get off your arrse and support yourself.
 
Ord_Sgt said:
fairy_nuff said:
Bogtejebo said:
Wouldn't know. Never sunk low enough to sign on. What's Jeremy Kyle like in person?
Wait til you get there. It's no joke having to claim but if you have paid NI contributions you are entitled to it all £60.50 it don't go far perhaps you will be lucky enough to try it. Don't judge it could happen to you in current climate
Get a job sweeping roads then you scrounging chav, or failing that serving pints in the local pub. You're not owed a living, fcuking get off your arrse and support yourself.
Are you implying that anyone on jobseekers is a scrounging chav?
 

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
RIGRAT said:
Ord_Sgt said:
fairy_nuff said:
Bogtejebo said:
Wouldn't know. Never sunk low enough to sign on. What's Jeremy Kyle like in person?
Wait til you get there. It's no joke having to claim but if you have paid NI contributions you are entitled to it all £60.50 it don't go far perhaps you will be lucky enough to try it. Don't judge it could happen to you in current climate
Get a job sweeping roads then you scrounging chav, or failing that serving pints in the local pub. You're not owed a living, fcuking get off your arrse and support yourself.
Are you implying that anyone on jobseekers is a scrounging chav?
In simple terms YES.
 

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
Ord_Sgt said:
RIGRAT said:
Ord_Sgt said:
fairy_nuff said:
Bogtejebo said:
Wouldn't know. Never sunk low enough to sign on. What's Jeremy Kyle like in person?
Wait til you get there. It's no joke having to claim but if you have paid NI contributions you are entitled to it all £60.50 it don't go far perhaps you will be lucky enough to try it. Don't judge it could happen to you in current climate
Get a job sweeping roads then you scrounging chav, or failing that serving pints in the local pub. You're not owed a living, fcuking get off your arrse and support yourself.
Are you implying that anyone on jobseekers is a scrounging chav?
In simple terms YES.
Or are you suggesting lazy fcukers should be looked after by the rest of us?
 
Ord_Sgt said:
Ord_Sgt said:
RIGRAT said:
Ord_Sgt said:
fairy_nuff said:
Bogtejebo said:
Wouldn't know. Never sunk low enough to sign on. What's Jeremy Kyle like in person?
Wait til you get there. It's no joke having to claim but if you have paid NI contributions you are entitled to it all £60.50 it don't go far perhaps you will be lucky enough to try it. Don't judge it could happen to you in current climate
Get a job sweeping roads then you scrounging chav, or failing that serving pints in the local pub. You're not owed a living, fcuking get off your arrse and support yourself.
Are you implying that anyone on jobseekers is a scrounging chav?
In simple terms YES.
Or are you suggesting lazy fcukers should be looked after by the rest of us?
I have never been accused of being lazy in my life but have, on a couple of occasions, been unemployed. I feel I have just been insulted.
 
IndianaDel said:
Ord Sgt
I can't be bothered to tell you what I think of your view.

I can he's a f*cking gobsh1te, probably wants some attention to spice up his sad lonely life.
 

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
le_crabe_tambour said:
IndianaDel said:
Ord Sgt
I can't be bothered to tell you what I think of your view.

I can he's a f*cking gobsh1te, probably wants some attention to spice up his sad lonely life.
Yep a gobsh1te, but I pay my way and have never scrounged off the state for anything. My sad lonely life involves having a job and supporting myself without expecting others to give me charity. Claiming dole is a sign of failure and lazyness, theres enough jobs out there for everyone if you can be bothered to look.
 
Ord_Sgt said:
le_crabe_tambour said:
IndianaDel said:
Ord Sgt
I can't be bothered to tell you what I think of your view.

I can he's a f*cking gobsh1te, probably wants some attention to spice up his sad lonely life.
Yep a gobsh1te, but I pay my way and have never scrounged off the state for anything. My sad lonely life involves having a job and supporting myself without expecting others to give me charity. Claiming dole is a sign of failure and lazyness, theres enough jobs out there for everyone if you can be bothered to look.
The ignorance of your post speaks volumes.
 
spike7451 said:
Bog,
I was laid off in Nov due to 'restructuring' in my dept,I only started the job in July ffs.Not my fault I'm on the dole.Last week I was told I was too overqualified for a job doing tech support for BT in a call center.I dont want to be on the dole,I hate it in fact,my bills are mounting up,with car insurance,phone bill,electric bill coming out of my dole,I'm lucky if I have £80 a month to live on,my savings are nearly gone since I was made redundent from NTL when the merged with Teleworst in 2005 & they got rid of us inhouse engineers. Since then I have worked solidly but family illness forced me to move closer to home,which is why I'm in the pickle I am now.
Signing on is,in my eye's,degrading.I look at the wasters sitting in the waiting room every fortnight.The girl in the cubicle hates it when I come in cause she has to do a lot of writing.
Dole regulations say you have to apply for min 4 jobs a week,I'm applying for twice that.
Mate,I hope you dont get into the situation I'm now in,I really do & I thought your comment was out of line.I've worked solidly since I joined up in 1984,2008 is the only time I've claimed anything but seeing what somepeople get away with makes me sick.
Spike
I only ever experienced briefly it as a teenager while waiting for my army start date - degrading even then, could not even imagine having to do it now.

Good luck with your job hunting.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top