Doing your job

You lot are crap. I go on exercise last week and need to get a longwieght but not even youre stores will help me out. My QM is well pissed off and blames me for not getting it. I hate the RLC.

No problem, I can get you one of those anytime. How long do you need it to be?

Aye, but to get to that store, ye have to sign out the keys to the indoor grenade range as they are co-located :lol:

Oh and while you're at it, I've run out of sparks for the grinder.

Uberknob said:
You lot are crap. I go on exercise last week and need to get a longwieght but not even youre stores will help me out. My QM is well pissed off and blames me for not getting it. I hate the RLC.

Although I am not RLC, I've got what you need. Be outside my office at 9am tomorrow.

Don't forget that the longweight should be demanded with a longstand as part of its CES.

Both should be used in conjunction with the electric hammer.

Don't forget to pick it up with the brass magnet and level it off with a freshly re-bubbled spirit level! Of course any really fine adjustments can be done with the glass hammer :oops:

Could you ask for a centre-face punch as well while you're at it?

Can you add some DPM paint and some elbow grease to your list.

While you're at it can you turn that wind sock off, its getting rather annoying flapping around in the wind.

Has anyone got the part number for Sky Hooks?

GrumpyOG said:
Don't forget to pick it up with the brass magnet and level it off with a freshly re-bubbled spirit level! Of course any really fine adjustments can be done with the glass hammer :oops:
And you will of course need the metric adjustable spanner set.

While waitin fer yer long stand, ye could be testin the TPGs by blowing into them to see if they work :lol:

I noticed you didn't turn up at my office this morning. You are to report to RSM tomorrow at 9am where he will instruct you in the art of perfecting a long stand.

And after you've been to the QMs for all this stuff and seen the RSM for a long stand, it will then be time to listen to the MCM div roadshow and listen to all the great stuff they have to say. Oh and then there is the New Pension and how it has been deisigned in the soldiers interest. Last but by no means least, there is Pay 2000, to so how much they realy care and understand.

Oh, forgot to mention the 5.56mm Blank Tracer brought into service by a female AT. Excellent job, the trade is safe in her hands.

8)

I have come across three of your posts where I have been you stalker (wilf), you seem a little cynical each time lol..

Barrack Room Solicitor?

hellfyyr said:
8)

I have come across three of your posts where I have been you stalker (wilf), you seem a little cynical each time lol..

Barrack Room Solicitor?
Wind up merchant would be closer to the truth... Except this was for a laugh, not a wind up.

Latest Threads