DOING ANYTHING ON SATURDAY?

#1
Stuck for things to do this weekend? How about joining this bunch of tossers on Saturday.

The US Masturbate-A-Thon is hoping to see new challenges to the current record of eight hours and thirty minutes. We hope to maintain the US record—but we just may lose it.

The event begins at 2:00 p.m. on August 5, 2006, and continues until 10:00 p.m. There will be three communal areas—mixed, men=only, and women only—but each of these will have screened areas for private masturbators.

The record currently stands at eight hours and thirty minutes. If the winner of the English event goes beyond this time it will mean a new international record. If they do not then a first British Record shall be established.
http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/#
 
#3
Ronnie8781 said:
http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/whats-on-details-849.html

This if for the UK version, I might participate!!
Don’t do it Ronnie. You are blind enough as it is. The link I posted was for the UK………lol
:wink:
 
#5
8.5 hours? tha's nothing, my personal best is 41 years 361 days 14 hours 48 minutes, 45 seconds 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 49 mins 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11..........
 
#9
Id be interested in 5.56mms reaction to this, surely he thought he was champion at this :D

Id go in for it, but im having my palms mown.
 
#10
and counting .........41 years 361 days 15 hours 48 minutes, 45 seconds 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 49 mins 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11..........
 
#11
Rumrunner said:
Stuck for things to do this weekend? How about joining this bunch of tossers on Saturday.

The US Masturbate-A-Thon is hoping to see new challenges to the current record of eight hours and thirty minutes. We hope to maintain the US record—but we just may lose it.

The event begins at 2:00 p.m. on August 5, 2006, and continues until 10:00 p.m. There will be three communal areas—mixed, men=only, and women only—but each of these will have screened areas for private masturbators.

The record currently stands at eight hours and thirty minutes. If the winner of the English event goes beyond this time it will mean a new international record. If they do not then a first British Record shall be established.
http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/#
Sorry. I wandered in here by mistake looking for Corneater, as it seemed the sort of place that may interest him.
 
#12
londonirish said:
and counting .........41 years 361 days 15 hours 48 minutes, 45 seconds 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 49 mins 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11..........
41 years 361 days 16 hours 09 minutes, 45 seconds 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 49 mins 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11..........
 
#13
Ronnie8781 said:
Fair point!! but what the hell!!! lol
Will you be taking donation pledges? That would indeed make it the proverbial "charity w@nk-a-thon."

The Combat Stress people would be grateful, I'm sure...
 
#14
I'm afraid I'll only be able to manage 5 minutes in my maggot at 05.30 Saturday morning , possibly only 3 if I refer to the more lurid images in my w*nk bank.

*Note to self* take mobile phone. :D :D
 
#15
PartTimePongo said:
I'm afraid I'll only be able to manage 5 minutes in my maggot at 05.30 Saturday morning , possibly only 3 if I refer to the more lurid images in my w*nk bank.

*Note to self* take mobile phone. :D :D
excellent, take a photo of your "weapon" with your camera phone and post it up on here , the rest of us could do with a laugh on monday
 
#16
londonirish said:
londonirish said:
and counting .........41 years 361 days 15 hours 48 minutes, 45 seconds 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 49 mins 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11..........
41 years 361 days 16 hours 09 minutes, 45 seconds 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 49 mins 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11..........
and counting.........41 years 361 days 17 anbd a half hour4s 34 mins 9 secs and counting
 
#17
I might go along! It's worth going just to get the 10% discount at the Women's Exotic Emporium! :D

Would anyone dare ask for sponsorship though?!
 
#20
Ronnie8781 said:
http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/whats-on-details-849.html

This if for the UK version, I might participate!!
just a normal day then ronnie :?: :wink: :?: :wink: :?: :wink: :?: :wink:
 

Top