Doherty-the waste of space

Give Doherty a massive overdose of drugs in one go.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SLRboy wrote

and when I was in you couldn't find a keener b'astard than I was.
In what? The boy scouts? The cadets? The Boys Brigade?

If you have given money to feed a habit then your as daft as you sound.

SLR I thought you were just standing up for a tw_at, when infact you are the tw_at.

If you want to edit, edit what you have written, don't start adding, post again.

mark,
no disrespect, but it sounds a bit creepy adults teaching kids how to play rock.

adults should have stayed out of it. it was for kids to work out by themselves. it was once their music.

thats why its lost its balls, adults got in on the act and tried to contain it.
the only teachers kids needed were people like John Lee Hooker and Robert Johnson.

But thanks for bringing this to my attention.
It goes some way to explain why today's 'rock people' spend most of their time creeping up each others arrses trying to get Mercury prizes like slimy little good boys instead of doing what they should have be doing which is sticking a rocket up society's arrse.

Sorry Redshaggy,
didn't realize that this was a mutual c'ock stroking thread for smug b'astards.
Listen to yourself prattling that tired old shit saying giving money to a user is only fueling their habits!
Like you f'ucking care about your fellow man or something.

What about your own 'needs'?
Hows your credit card bill?

Look at it this way SLRboy, if someone chooses to take a wander round a shopping centre to treat themselves to whatever they choose, at least they're doing no one any harm right?

If someone chooses to shove drugs into their bodies, they're doing plenty of harm from the folk they mugged for their fix, to insurance prices rocketing. Not to mention the strain on the already overburdened cops, courts and hospitals.

I'll assume you dont have kids? Correct me if i'm wrong, but if you do then how happy would you be if they spiralled into a depression of drink and drugs because ' Docherty does it and he's ok aint he'!!

Then again, i suppose if Docherty told them to jump off a cliff, his fans are that dumb that they would do it.

Each time the courts allow him to walk away with what is a crime, then its sending the message that its okay to break the law, and lets face it until someone officially says otherwise then the possession of heroin, crack and cocaine is illegal.

Wandering around a shopping centre spending your hard earned cash aint!

You really have no argument....well you have, but only with yourself.

Bossy,
what a paranoid insecure parent you must be!
Do you look after your kids properly? Do they look after you?
Do you really care and love each other? even like each other?

If you do you have got nothing to worry about, your kids will turn out o.k.
People don't become junkies because they copy Doherty.
They become junkies for their own sad reasons.

And look at Keith Richards kids - there all sound as a penny even though dad was a world class user.
Its love that builds the immune system.

Go away you stupid oxygen thief and continue to wear the tinfoilhat.

You are a prat of the highest order, you probably served for 30 seconds and decided that you needed some loving and scampered home to mummy.

Your ramblings are incoherent and pretentious crude, get back to telling stories of how the EmpireState building was built by the Mob and would fall down if someone fell against it.

By the way, did you serve in the RAF?

SLRboy

Ready,
you bet your arrse you are wrong.
SLR stands for the rifle you cheeky front bottom.

and ready don't come the s*** about people in the armed forces not wanting to fight wars.
Are you delusional or just a hypocrite?

that is why some of us joined to begin with - to fight wars.
but right and just wars - wars that were necesary to fight - wars you could believe in with your whole body and soul.
That is the way to be a proper warrior.

We do this everyday in Airsoft and no I am not a walt but a true hero of the Airsoft brigade

SLRboy said:
Ready,
you bet your arrse you are wrong.
SLR stands for the rifle you cheeky front bottom.

and ready don't come the s*** about people in the armed forces not wanting to fight wars.
Are you delusional or just a hypocrite?

but right and just wars - wars that were necesary to fight - wars you could believe in with your whole body and soul.
You sound like an airsoft walt :(

Bossyboots wrote: "Look at it this way SLRboy, if someone chooses to take a wander round a shopping centre to treat themselves to whatever they choose, at least they're doing no one any harm right?

If someone chooses to shove drugs into their bodies, they're doing plenty of harm from the folk they mugged for their fix, to insurance prices rocketing. Not to mention the strain on the already overburdened cops, courts and hospitals.

I'll assume you dont have kids? Correct me if i'm wrong, but if you do then how happy would you be if they spiralled into a depression of drink and drugs because ' Docherty does it and he's ok aint he'!!"

Alas, all of the above equally applies to drink. I've seen many a fight with a drunk attacking someone - few with a stoned bloke attacking someone. If someone robs to feed their drug habit isn't this partly due to the cost of drugs, so high as they are illegal and all manner of risk-takers have a mark up?

George Best was a tw+t to drink on a new liver someone more deserving could have had. I think it's more a question of responsibility than of what the fool uses. Are boozed up Olly Reids an any better example? My main gripe with Docherty is that he's a self obsessed arrse who appears to define himself through his sh*tty drugs habits.

SLRboy wrote
wtf is that, that is the way to be a proper warrior?? Is that a quote from a fantasy book your reading? Ive read some stuff on here but that takes the biscuit.

So you joined to fight a right and just war, so when did you join world war two?

I'll be honest, I joined to knack people, look cool with guns, meet top blokes and have big old adventures. Outside of the two World Wars we've never, as a Nation, fought overly moral wars. Examples would be nicking a third of the world (hurrah) and forcing the Chinese to buy our Opium.

Bossy,
I haven't read the news on this but if Doherty walked a way from court having been out of his head behind the wheel that's bang out of order.
He should have definitely been banged up, no questions.

My position is if he wants to take drugs that is up to him - but if whilst doing so the selfish little s'hit endangers others he most definitely should suffer the full consequences of his actions.

That goes for the muggers as well.

There are hard and fast rules about all this.
Don't **** with another mans conscience and don't endanger other peoples lives.

For further information I would refer you to the good doctor,
Hunter S. Thompson who took every drug in the book by the bucket load
but was also a strict disciplinarian when it came to proper etiquette.

Yeah alright Scarletto,
the 'proper warrior shit' was a bit of ripe old bollox I'll agree.
As for bed in, you are probably right.

If the truth be told,
as I wasn't doing anything better at the time I decided to join up and become an armed whore willing to service the war needs of any john that would pay me and in so doing try and find a meaning for my otherwise empty life.

Do people join for any other reason?

And sleep................

Whatever happened to joining to go Skiing or dozing on a cyprus beach? You have to join to be a armed whore nowadays??? By heck cant wait to see the recruiting video for that. 8O

I also joined to serve a liberal democracy, which is what I do. Don't like the war in Iraq? Vote them out. Dead simple.

What sort of country would we be if the Armed Forces decided when and when not to go to war? That way lies danger...

its not dead simple is it?
The other side were even more for it weren't they?

Well, there you go then. A democracy and the majorityof our representatives supported it. With hind sight it may have been a bit of a boob, but hind sight would be great before the event.

Any way,back to the subject in hand; Docherty isn't worth my time.

Bedin,
if the government told you to stick your hand in the fire would you do it?
'Cos they just did and we just have.

Oh and on this wonderful excuse of hindsight.
Some of us had the more useful gift of foresight, did you?

SLRboy, When you join the army, you do what your told, by the Goverment in charge, if you disagree with what the army are doing, because of Goverment orders, well leave it.

Great having such high morals and not doing anything about them.