Doherty-the waste of space

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by the_matelot, Dec 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

At least you can take some comfort from the fact that he must be paying his lawyers a fortune to keep him out of gaol. In fact they must be very, very good so I hope he is shagging their daughters.
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

And an old soldier not paying council tax does warrant custody? FFS it's about time they locked the tw*t up. Saying that we would have to pay comensation for going cold turkey. Slot him instead.
  3. New poll - bears unsanitary in woodland setting? Yes/No?

The sooner we ignore him, the sooner he stops getting the cash to pay for his habit and the sooner he can OD on cheap skag.

Just make sure his docs are stamped, "Do not resuscitate/feed/piss in mouth if gums on fire".
  4. I'm alarmed at the frequency by which this talentless moron appears in the media. The only time I ever saw him on stage was when he embarrassed the 'lord of the rings' @ live8 & in my opinion he should be blackballed by media outlets like Gerry Adams was in the 80's.
  5. He is indeed a twat of ocean going proportions.

Am i right in thinking that his dad was a Major in the British army?

Heard his mum being interviewed on Radio 4 not long ago, she seemed lovely, but, almost resigned to the fact that she was eventually going to 'lose' him.

What an utterly selfish prick he is. I wouldn't mind so much, but, his 'music' veers from third rate garage rock by numbers to plodding generic pub band tedium.
  6. Dad was QM at my old place. Absolute top bloke.
    Believed in the old adage that the QM was for
    soldiers and not for storing. Funny bloke to boot.
  7. I think you are jealous he gets to shag Kate Moss
  8. You would be correct in your assumption sir!

Jimmy Carr has a great gag about how the only way that Pete Doherty has impacted his life is the fact that he has now had to introduce a condom into his Kate Moss shag fantasy.

9. We all love having scapegoats to vent our anger at and the media knows that, so they'll continue to cover him, knowing we'll buy their pisspoor products. The guy's a bit in yer face and disagreeable, and likely to upset those of tender sensibilities, like posters to this website. But does he deserve to be killed with an overdose? OK, this post might be a bit tongue-in-cheek, but we'll look back with some alarm at this kind of reactionary nonsense when all drugs are legalised or decriminalised. That's probably going to happen sooner than we think, especially if David Cameron gets in.
  10. I hope he suffers in a sewer full of rabid aardvarks!

Die! Die Now! Take your smack like a good lad and DIE! NOW! and take that anorexic clothes horse with you! DIE I TELL YOU DIE!

By the way your band is crap and you are shyte! DIE!
  11. This thread seems to show that a few of us need to work on some latent animosities!

Still, it's all in a good cause, innit?? :D :D :D

12. Any females care to tell us what is attractrive about this man (except his wallet) ?
  13. Possessing drugs. Loser already. But walking out of court with a fine less than my months salary is a fcuking joke. Slot the c*nt. I hope I never meet the tw*t cos I'd love to give the pr*ck the good news with a 2lb ball hammer.