Doherty on drug charge, again!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uk_numpty, Dec 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cant the law just send him to prison & be done with it?

"Rocker Pete Doherty has been charged with possessing heroin after he was arrested following a court appearance on Monday.

The Babyshambles frontman was held by cops as he left a court in Gloucester after pleading guilty to drink-driving and careless driving.

Onlookers said Doherty had been frisked by security staff on his way in to the building and a small package had fallen out of his pocket during the search. Officers waited for the former Libertines singer's case to end before arresting him on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance.

Doherty was quizzed at a nearby police station and charged with possession of Class A drugs. He is due in court in Gloucester in January"

2. How about an ARRSE whipround to buy him a plane ticket to China? :)

3. No doubt nothing will happen yet again, and the next time we hear his name will be the next time he gets turned over and drugs are found on him.

4. I thought that Pete Doherty and skag were two things which went hand in hand? Is this really a surprise...

5. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Boo Hoo - non story - hope he dies sharing a needle with an HIV+ druggie.

Move on.

Out

6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Not really 'news' is it?

7. I think he's after a Darwin award for leaving the gene pool!

8. Send him to Glasgow for the speshul heroin anthrax jobby that should sort him once and for all

9. Worst thing is when his body finally gives up, we'll end up paying (though hte NHS) to keep this waste of a human being alive.

10. Let the useless cnut OD. They should replace his stash with some pure uncut.

Here you go have this safe sex on me. :wink:

[​IMG]

11. Hasn't he been done for dangerous driving in the past? Time to take his licence off him for life me thinks.

He can go 'rock and roll' in a limo or the number 14 bus.

12. How come this fella always gets away with it? I'm sure he's been nabbed about 20 times already for possession. If it was some nobody from a sink-estate, he'd be in the chokey in double quick time.

MsG