D'oh - Redesign Required...

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
That made I larf!

Now had he been in a Fiat Panda this wouldn't of happened. I guess Mr Obama never read my letter after all. Used up all my purple crayons writing it as well.

Did'nt happen to HM last week did it ?

stapd

Old-Salt
Ooooh ... that sounded expensive

edit to add : haven't laughed so much since granny caught her tits in the mangle

Attachments

It did make a resounding 'clang' didn't it.

Feck knows how much that cost, but can't get out of their Dublin embassy - oh, how Alky aida must be plotting now.

stapd

Old-Salt

Feck knows how much that cost, but can't get out of their Dublin embassy - oh, how Alky aida must be plotting now.
That's nothing on the plotting from the paddy car mechanics - I hear there's a low pressure front coming in off the irish coast from the collective intake of breath from every garage in Ireland 'pffffffffff that's gonna be expensive'

thought I read somewhere about $4 mil a pop and he has three of them whereever he goes, I know when it came to london they were under 24 hour armed guard and only picked at random that morning

They're armoured all round aren't they? The only damage will be to the ramp.

It needs that funky low rider suspension, so it can bounce off the obstruction.

Latest Threads