Dogshit awful Supermarket food.

This delight was described as this.
16387282008516157304191981841549.jpg

When the reality is Gregg's pasty mixed with the finest dog eggs.
16387284505471841642611434877153.jpg
16387284505471841642611434877153.jpg
filling layered between sheets of decomposed roadkill. Livened up by using dead cat as thyme. . Cheers Easy.
16387285094444716876497050160014.jpg

Last edited:
You buy that kind of thing from a Supermarket ?

Learn how to make it yourself.
The difference is amazing.
Normally I do . Well documented on the tonight I cooked thread. I was in hospital last week , so stocked up on easy food , to see me over the be weekend .

Last edited:
Go on then, which supermarket was it from? Just in case I'm asked to cater for a Christmas meal I don't want to go to.

I usually have a couple of packs of filled pasta or gnocchi from this company in the freezer for quick meals. This brand knocks spots off the run of the mill supermarket brands. I get mine from Morrisons...

98477011_0_640x640.jpg

Normally I do . Well documented on the tonight I cooked thread. I was in hospital last week had. Series of painful injections , so stocked up on easy food , to see me over the be weekend .
That’s where you went wrong then; believing for one moment that a ready meal from any supermarket was ever going to be in the same culinary cosmos as home cooked.

If you’ve got a dog, create a closed loop system and drink heavily to dull the pain.

Follow me for more healthcare and home economics tips.

I usually have a couple of packs of filled pasta or gnocchi from this company in the freezer for quick meals. This brand knocks spots off the run of the mill supermarket brands. I get mine from Morrisons...

98477011_0_640x640.jpg

I've found it quite frustrating trying to find and purchase meat filled tortellini where I live, it's usually cheese or herbs or some combination.

Ironically, Aldi had some in 2 weeks ago that was actually half decent when mixed with home made Bolognese sauce that had been frozen.

Looks fine to me.

That is the photography.

Once the first forkful goes in you get chewy, gritty, meat? wrapped in pasta .... Well, sort of pasta " my grandma made it much better than this "
Add the balance of veg, herbs , spices - it all takes love to do that

(ps I am well aware of your quality photos of very fit women running their pert bottoms around the countryside.)

Well, sort of pasta " my grandma made it much better than this "

Incidentally, having had an Italian nonna - granny, who taught my mum who then showed my wife - I hadn't realised until recently that most Brits when making lasagne don't actually pre-soak the lasagne sheets in boiling water prior to making lasagne with them.

Bloody heathens.

Latest Threads