Dogs

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by The_Snail, Sep 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, Ok, I know we have done this before, and trust me, I am getting bored of it now too.

That fucking bastard has dognapped The Sexiest Dog in NATO. I am getting threaders with it now.

I have had a tad of advice in chat, but legally, where do I/We stand?

The stupid ginger thing is chipped to me, insured by me, registered at 2 vets in my name, and in my infinite wisdom, I let that cunt take him for a week. Not like he has let us down before or anything.

Toppers looks after him normally, because I am apparently in the TA/Cadets/FTRS etc. Hence the "we".

Bickies, or Lits, can you do some digging for me please? Or anyone else with "Chapter and Verse" before I go to Nottingham and conduct a PE*?

This is actually quite a serious thing, I really don't want to go to jail for killing a 60 odd year old woman (mother in law), but am willing to do time for the sister in law or the ex-husband.

Chapter and verse please.

Many thanks.

Dale x

P.S. That cunt is playing with fire. I will have no qualms about kicking seven shades out of his sister, setting fire to his house, and stabbing his mother 17 times and I have about 20 offers of a getaway driver already.

P.P.S. Can you tell I am a little tiny bit annoyed?

*Pip Extraction.

2. I know all that shite.

I want a proper qualified person, like a barrister (hehehe) or something to give me Chapter and Verse.

Treacles, we all know I am not fucking about here.

I need something to take to Nottingham with me other than a large knife.

3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Can of Petrol and some Black nasty ? :wink:

4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

You need Chinooksdad he's the man :wink:

Coat
    Taxi

5. FB's ghost, he can scare the old cnut to death.

Failing that, just go and take the fcuker back and plead alcoholism when you are charged, seems to work for every cnut else.

6. Are you fat gingers sticking together?

I know where he is, do you want the postcode lovelumps?

7. My law degree is from the wrong side of the big pond but PM sent.

Good luck

8. I don't need luck, I need Henno and his team, a quick getaway car and an alibi.

Thanks for the PM, very helpful, and I've replied.

9. If the dog is your property and not his, he's stolen your dog. You don't need a law degree or a pretendee lawyer masquerading on a squaddie website. You need the police. Pop round to your local nick and make a complaint. Then go home, sit back, savour the moment and await the phone call to the effect 'You didn't need to call the bizzies, I wasn't going to keep it, can we arrange a half way swap"?

10. I agree with Biscuits_AB, Call the cops, don't fcuk about with legal advice, straight and simple your dogs been knicked,

D 07

11. Have now been in contact with the Police. They confirm it is legally theft.

So were off to go and get him!

12. YAY!! Stinky ginger bathmat comes home!!

13. Let us know how you get on? We had a similar case here some time ago, but when the Elderly William went round to the thiefs house, she had passed the dog on and the polis declined to chase it any further, saying it was a civil matter.