• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dogs who look like fit women

Surfing the internets as you do (cracked.com), I came across a picture of a Lhaso Apso

Now it may have been the 1/2 bottle of Grants cheapest drinkin' whisky that fecked me up, but all I can see is

At present, I would fcuk either, or both. And in no particular order. Menage a trois would suit as well.

Should I lay off the Grants, and stick to better brands, especially on a school night, or are there other examples out there?

T

Tremaine

ringdoby said:
Surfing the internets as you do (cracked.com), I came across a picture of a Lhaso Apso

Now it may have been the 1/2 bottle of Grants cheapest drinkin' whisky that fecked me up, but all I can see is

At present, I would fcuk either, or both. And in no particular order. Menage a trois would suit as well.

Should I lay off the Grants, and stick to better brands, especially on a school night, or are there other examples out there?
Could be the booze.....

cracked.com, felt at home then? :wink:

Er, it's a fcuking dog...
:? 8O

no wah.

Am I doomed to a life of bestiality now?

Just for being a pikey with my drinking whisky?

Please for the love of god, let someone else see the similarity....

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but that dog a: looks good and ready, and b: seems to have its very own fluffer on standby - see the hand.

I'm feeling slightly aroused.

Oh look, slick posted 2 dogs with false tits :)

In the cold light of a slight hangover, i still think JA looks like that lhaso apso.

I still would though. Either of them.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I have a blue roan cocker spaniel, and he looks nothing like a fit woman. Not even after excessive amounts of booze.

I'd lay off the chav (sorry cheap) whisk(e)y if I were you.

I have my sipping whisky, and my drinking whisky, depending on whether my intention is to get drunk or not. Sipping whisky quite often leads onto my drinking whisky.

Or whiskey, I am a fairly equal opportunities drinker, I have nothing against the Irish.

Anyway, slipping a length to your cocker, well that's just gay. Now if it was a cocker bitch...................

ringdoby said:
I have my sipping whisky, and my drinking whisky, depending on whether my intention is to get drunk or not. Sipping whisky quite often leads onto my drinking whisky.

Or whiskey, I am a fairly equal opportunities drinker, I have nothing against the Irish.

Anyway, slipping a length to your cocker, well that's just gay. Now if it was a cocker bitch...................
I've got a Black Cocker Bitch called Molly and she's my bitch

Oh?! 'ark at them. "Dogs who look like fit wumun". I once shagged a wumun who looked like a fit dog. But no, never mind the shower, these days Great Britain is filled with gentry who get out the bath to piss.

Fcuk me. Grrr!

Latest Threads