Dogs who look like fit women

Surfing the internets as you do (cracked.com), I came across a picture of a Lhaso Apso

Now it may have been the 1/2 bottle of Grants cheapest drinkin' whisky that fecked me up, but all I can see is

At present, I would fcuk either, or both. And in no particular order. Menage a trois would suit as well.

Should I lay off the Grants, and stick to better brands, especially on a school night, or are there other examples out there?

T

Tremaine

ringdoby said:
Surfing the internets as you do (cracked.com), I came across a picture of a Lhaso Apso

Now it may have been the 1/2 bottle of Grants cheapest drinkin' whisky that fecked me up, but all I can see is

At present, I would fcuk either, or both. And in no particular order. Menage a trois would suit as well.

Should I lay off the Grants, and stick to better brands, especially on a school night, or are there other examples out there?
Could be the booze.....

cracked.com, felt at home then? :wink:

Er, it's a fcuking dog...
:? 8O

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Nah I think you're just disturbed.

Tremaine said:
Er, it's a fcuking dog... :? 8O
Yeah, but fair play Courtney Cox hogs all the decent scripts.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but that dog a: looks good and ready, and b: seems to have its very own fluffer on standby - see the hand.

I'm feeling slightly aroused.

I wonder if Jennifer Aniston can lick her own arrse ?
I don't care... She can lick my balls though... :D

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I have a blue roan cocker spaniel, and he looks nothing like a fit woman. Not even after excessive amounts of booze.

I'd lay off the chav (sorry cheap) whisk(e)y if I were you.

I have my sipping whisky, and my drinking whisky, depending on whether my intention is to get drunk or not. Sipping whisky quite often leads onto my drinking whisky.

Or whiskey, I am a fairly equal opportunities drinker, I have nothing against the Irish.

Anyway, slipping a length to your cocker, well that's just gay. Now if it was a cocker bitch...................

ringdoby said:
I have my sipping whisky, and my drinking whisky, depending on whether my intention is to get drunk or not. Sipping whisky quite often leads onto my drinking whisky.

Or whiskey, I am a fairly equal opportunities drinker, I have nothing against the Irish.

Anyway, slipping a length to your cocker, well that's just gay. Now if it was a cocker bitch...................
I've got a Black Cocker Bitch called Molly and she's my bitch

Oh?! 'ark at them. "Dogs who look like fit wumun". I once shagged a wumun who looked like a fit dog. But no, never mind the shower, these days Great Britain is filled with gentry who get out the bath to piss.

Fcuk me. Grrr!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
It's like a shower, but longer and deeper, and you sit in it.