dogs or people

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by woody, Jun 12, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After a drunken night of telling war stories .A debate started about a comment a senior nco made about op muttely (shooting of stray dogs)
    He said he would rather shoot and find it easier to kill iraqis than dogs
    Now am I alone in finding this rather worrying ?

2. Dogs are excellent and far preferable to people in my view.
    Got no problem with Iraqis but I get his drift.

3. dogs are good, they dont want a lot and they remain your friend as long as you feed em. thyve also got good fur that we like stroking and they love licking between your sweaty toes when you kick your boots off (filthy but nice at the same time) kill the rag heads i say! :roll:

4. Dogs are faithful and loyal, don't pretend to be your friend and then bite you on the ass. :evil:

5. and they dont smell of curry powder and b.o. ! they just smell a bit "boney" sometimes which in fact makes me hungry! heheheh :lol:

6. they do both chase cats and, if caught, are tempted to eat them.....

are cats halal?

7. Neither do they fart and push your head under the covers laughing and crying with boyish giggles. :D

8. you've met my mate dale then?

9. Ha ha, i'm sure Dale is a purfick Lady. And a girl pfffff is far far different than a blokes!!!! :D

10. 4.5 on the rickter scale!
    surprised i heard it over my snoring! :wink:

11. And with the merest touch of marmite, you are guaranteed a Ring-Dhobi off a dog. How many people can you say that about ?:?

12. 8O

13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Bejeesus can that BBC snore ! She woke the Snail (MIA) up with her Hippocroccobuffapig grunting

14. let's face facts cuts, nothing could have woken up Dale she was in an alcohol induced coma, when she wasn't bouncing off my hallway walls!

15. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Except your snoring !

Bruises from clam-jousting ! 8O 8O