dogs in the forces

I don't know if this is allowed ? civilian here. I am wanting to gather any info, anecdotes concerning the use of dogs in the forces for the purpose of attempting to make a fictional story with authenticity. I'm not a writer but I want to "give it a go" so any help appreciated. My only credential is that I had a dog from puppy and we shared many days but the experiences with the combat dogs most be tremendously closer, or not ?. Maybe it's secret shit to divulge ? if so any tips for channels to approach ?
list mother delete if inappropriate

yes that first post what was what stirred me up. I've also tried emailing I think it's fort Campbell. If could just tell a little about my dog. I used to live right on the beach on the isle of wight and would go out fishing, a couple of times the dog would spot us coming back and leap in the sea and swim out 2-3 hundred yards. I'd give him the rope off the front of the dinghy and he would , tail up pull us in to shore. That was a dog.

Stumpy is on here somewhere...

what the fcuk is a 'list mother'.

I don't know if this is allowed ? civilian here. I am wanting to gather any info, anecdotes concerning the use of dogs in the forces for the purpose of attempting to make a fictional story with authenticity. I'm not a writer but I want to "give it a go" so any help appreciated. My only credential is that I had a dog from puppy and we shared many days but the experiences with the combat dogs most be tremendously closer, or not ?. Maybe it's secret shit to divulge ? if so any tips for channels to approach ?
list mother delete if inappropriate

aye.just ask for the royal logistics corp.canny eh!

Only when he's working....sniffin out IED's requires more than a tin of Chappie.
He looks like he's sniffed out the Chappie Factory and scoffed it.

Latest Threads