ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

dogs in the forces

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by bad_pixel, May 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't know if this is allowed ? civilian here. I am wanting to gather any info, anecdotes concerning the use of dogs in the forces for the purpose of attempting to make a fictional story with authenticity. I'm not a writer but I want to "give it a go" so any help appreciated. My only credential is that I had a dog from puppy and we shared many days but the experiences with the combat dogs most be tremendously closer, or not ?. Maybe it's secret shit to divulge ? if so any tips for channels to approach ?
    list mother delete if inappropriate

2. Bad_Pixel....you're a cunt.

3. yes that first post what was what stirred me up. I've also tried emailing I think it's fort Campbell. If could just tell a little about my dog. I used to live right on the beach on the isle of wight and would go out fishing, a couple of times the dog would spot us coming back and leap in the sea and swim out 2-3 hundred yards. I'd give him the rope off the front of the dinghy and he would , tail up pull us in to shore. That was a dog.

4. There you go, normal service has been resumed :)

5. thanks for that smudge

6. All part of the service :)

7. Stumpy is on here somewhere...

what the fcuk is a 'list mother'.

8. aye.just ask for the royal logistics corp.canny eh!

9. Are they anything to do with the Royal Logistic Corps?

10. Combat dog on leave....

Attached Files:

11. Where's his biffter?