Dogs for Shark Bait

The Scum

Yeah yeah, I know it's the Scum, but...? I do not fcuking believe this! Actually, I do - maybe it's the French angle. Words fail me. My message to the ALF mongs: Stop digging up dead grannies and do something useful... like invade France! Guys, I urge you all to sign the RSPCA's petition, seen as invading France is a no-brainer due to operational overstretch.

Disgusted of Crewe :evil: :evil: (Bugger! Two 'evils'? That's pis*ed!)

I think that they should hook up a few frenchman by the ankles and drag those cnuts behind a boat. let them see whats coming towards them as a big shark comes to bite their heads off. Absolute scumbags. or alternatively put them in a ring with lots of angry pit bulls or staffies and watch them squirm ad their limbs start to fly!!. i echo the sentiments of the previous post words arent enough to condem this totally unjustified crulety. .......

BuckFelize said:
The Scum

Yeah yeah, I know it's the Scum, but...? I do not fcuking believe this! Actually, I do - maybe it's the French angle. Words fail me. My message to the ALF mongs: Stop digging up dead grannies and do something useful... like invade France! Guys, I urge you all to sign the RSPCA's petition, seen as invading France is a no-brainer due to operational overstretch.

Disgusted of Crewe :evil: :evil: (Bugger! Two 'evils'? That's pis*ed!)
where can you find the petition?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Only two evils???

Of course, dogs are unintelligent & won't feel anything being dragged through water by a hook in their snouts. Or so we're told. 8O

Happy, the petition is linked to from the article, or Here if you can't bring yourself to visit the Scum page

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What's the problem ?

It's not as if the Reunion fishermen are that inventive.

Aunty Stella, the famous dog lover, took his boat there earlier this year, told me he was going to earn some dosh instructing anglers.

Besides, the pic looks very odd, very round holes, lack of claret and why put a hook there ?
Aunty, you need to get back down and slap these frog clowns, they've forgotten the basics.

Excellent idea ....

for "chumping" the water to attract the sharks, could i suggest placing an industrial wood chipper on the back of the boat to feed some mutts into on the way.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What dogs will be best for this ?

I'd have thought that Labs, being good swimmers, would get the white pointers quickly with all the splashing about, a bit like a mong in the pool but without the armbands.
But big dogs like a St Bernard would stay in one piece longer, creating more chum to attract other noahs in.

On the other hand it would be easier to carry a sack those disgusting overgrown rat things some idiots claim are dogs, and you could lay out a whole series of baited lines.

Can you get them in different flavours ?

Latest Threads