Dogs for Shark Bait

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BuckFelize, Sep 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Scum

Yeah yeah, I know it's the Scum, but...? I do not fcuking believe this! Actually, I do - maybe it's the French angle. Words fail me. My message to the ALF mongs: Stop digging up dead grannies and do something useful... like invade France! Guys, I urge you all to sign the RSPCA's petition, seen as invading France is a no-brainer due to operational overstretch.

Disgusted of Crewe :evil: :evil: (Bugger! Two 'evils'? That's pis*ed!)

2. I think that they should hook up a few frenchman by the ankles and drag those cnuts behind a boat. let them see whats coming towards them as a big shark comes to bite their heads off. Absolute scumbags. or alternatively put them in a ring with lots of angry pit bulls or staffies and watch them squirm ad their limbs start to fly!!. i echo the sentiments of the previous post words arent enough to condem this totally unjustified crulety. .......

3. where can you find the petition?

4. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Only two evils???

Of course, dogs are unintelligent & won't feel anything being dragged through water by a hook in their snouts. Or so we're told. 8O

Happy, the petition is linked to from the article, or Here if you can't bring yourself to visit the Scum page

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

What's the problem ?

It's not as if the Reunion fishermen are that inventive.

Aunty Stella, the famous dog lover, took his boat there earlier this year, told me he was going to earn some dosh instructing anglers.

Besides, the pic looks very odd, very round holes, lack of claret and why put a hook there ?
    Aunty, you need to get back down and slap these frog clowns, they've forgotten the basics.

6. Excellent idea ....

for "chumping" the water to attract the sharks, could i suggest placing an industrial wood chipper on the back of the boat to feed some mutts into on the way.

7. romfl thats just wrong .The alf will be digging your granny up for that one :lol: .

8. Please move this to the NAAFI, I'm dying to add :D

9. If they're going to be put down anyway, I cant see a problem, plus it saves on vet fees etc.

10. Who give a f*ck about stray dogs anyway? or kittens?

MDN: I know you're going to suggest using mongs as bait....

11. What about using walts as bait?

12. Why are they using dogs as bait? We could export chavs for the purpose.

13. Sorry but just discovered BELM. roflmfao :mrgreen:

14. That picture looks like it's been played about with with photoshop. I suspect the Sun of printing bollocks

15. The Sun printing balls. Nope can't be true, it only does that with a military story.