• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dogs eat owner

What a good way to sort dog cruelty problems out!

And for speed of justice, none of this months and years of waiting around!

"Canines of the jury, are the seven of you agr...... Next please!"

There's not enough meat on me for the smellster to even attempt to chew me, besides which, I feed him, but you'd never think so. Greedy little rat.

When I was in the plod, I went to a sus death, the deceased was actually an ex police office, who was
chucked out with a dodgy leg early on in service,
it appeared that he never really got over this, and turned into a bit of a recluse, finally ending his days
slumped in a chair in a dodgy flat, the problem was he had two dogs who when the got hungry started to
take chunks out of his body, his head was found in the kitchen area, and as you can imagine the whole
place reeked a bit.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
"His skull was found in the kitchen, and his body was found in the front of his house," Eriyana, a local police chief in Batam, an island off Sumatra, told VIVAnews website.
What is it about leaving the heads in the kitchen, some sort of canine warning to other humans ?

Put them in the fridge to chill, then add batter and deep fry. It's similar to the scots national dish but with more flavour and better for you ;)
I pop them into the icing bag and then pipe neat little rosebuds into the heater intake grill and recessed door handles of my neighbours aging Audi 100, that will bloody well learn him!

I pop them into the icing bag and then pipe neat little rosebuds into the heater intake grill and recessed door handles of my neighbours aging Audi 100, that will bloody well learn him!
When you have time in your busy schedule, is there any chance of updating us with your tails? See what I did there!

Lumboga was from northern Sulawesi island, a predominantly Christian area, where the local spicy diet is famous in Indonesia for including dogs

:rofl:

'Be a good chap and pass the spicy peanut sauce Fido.'

'Certainly Spot old fellow.'

Latest Threads