Dogs eat owner

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spacehopper383, Sep 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He left them starving, Fuck him.

• Like Like x 5
  2. What a good way to sort dog cruelty problems out!

And for speed of justice, none of this months and years of waiting around!

"Canines of the jury, are the seven of you agr...... Next please!"

3. There's not enough meat on me for the smellster to even attempt to chew me, besides which, I feed him, but you'd never think so. Greedy little rat.

4. When I was in the plod, I went to a sus death, the deceased was actually an ex police office, who was
    chucked out with a dodgy leg early on in service,
    it appeared that he never really got over this, and turned into a bit of a recluse, finally ending his days
    slumped in a chair in a dodgy flat, the problem was he had two dogs who when the got hungry started to
    take chunks out of his body, his head was found in the kitchen area, and as you can imagine the whole
    place reeked a bit.

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

What is it about leaving the heads in the kitchen, some sort of canine warning to other humans ?

6. I only get dog eggs left in my kitchen. How on earth are you meant to cook them?

7. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Put them in the fridge to chill, then add batter and deep fry. It's similar to the scots national dish but with more flavour and better for you ;)

8. It seems our "Chum" got just what he deserved. I certainly wouldn't want him as a "Pal."

9. This story certainly has some Pedigree.

10. I pop them into the icing bag and then pipe neat little rosebuds into the heater intake grill and recessed door handles of my neighbours aging Audi 100, that will bloody well learn him!

• Like Like x 3
  11. The moral is quite clear, if you are an evil asian "Chappie" feed your dog.

12. When you have time in your busy schedule, is there any chance of updating us with your tails? See what I did there!

13. Nice one Centurion

14. Oh that has cheered me up no end.