Dogs and sex

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fish-head, Jan 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I work with some very interesting people, the kind of people whose shame seems to know no bounds, a bit like say Cuts or MDN. One of the older ladies, a woman who I know is a good shag by her very look, started to tell a tale of her ex-husband's mate. Frankly I think she was more heavily involved but I didn't want to say in case it will prevent further access to her minge.

She was talking about this guy who had a yorkshire terrier who had a penchant for licking his knob after he had dicked his misses. Now if he was sneaking off to the loo without his wifes knowledge but no, she would watch this event taking place. Two things strike me, why didn't she let the dog feltch her and perhaps the only time I can ever see a cat being more useful than a dog.

I know there are people on here with strange sexual tendencies other than Cuts. I could see beebs getting up to something like this.
  2. They don't call it Pedigree chum for nothing!
  3. It was you wasn't it? Come on now fish admit it, you just want acceptance for your freakish sexual antics. :lol:
  4. I heard of this one girl who tried to masturbate with a meat cleaver handle, I would sadly say she used the wrong end of the knife, and as if that wasn't enough she then used the end of her Dad's vibrating razor.
  5. My name is
    My name is
    My name is

6. Charlotte.... it was you wasn't it?....

Uhmmmm Marry me?
  7. Hitler just pointed out, maybe beebs wouldn't do a yorkshire terrier, she'd lose it up there.
  8. Nice gash love!!!
  9. Fishy prefers West Highland terriers they struggle more violently. :lol:
  10. We get our kicks the best way we can, and if it means using everyday house hold objects, then so be it. :lol:
  11. been comparing notes with him hitty?.... I'm getting worried
  12. i once worked with a girl who gave a labrador a blow job at a party

the dog said she was ruff

13. Well it used to be a Pink dyed Poodle - but folk started to talk.
  14. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Is that not why they are called Lap dogs?
  15. .......your taxi's waiting.............