Dogs and sex

I work with some very interesting people, the kind of people whose shame seems to know no bounds, a bit like say Cuts or MDN. One of the older ladies, a woman who I know is a good shag by her very look, started to tell a tale of her ex-husband's mate. Frankly I think she was more heavily involved but I didn't want to say in case it will prevent further access to her minge.

She was talking about this guy who had a yorkshire terrier who had a penchant for licking his knob after he had dicked his misses. Now if he was sneaking off to the loo without his wifes knowledge but no, she would watch this event taking place. Two things strike me, why didn't she let the dog feltch her and perhaps the only time I can ever see a cat being more useful than a dog.

I know there are people on here with strange sexual tendencies other than Cuts. I could see beebs getting up to something like this.

fish-head said:
I work with some very interesting people, the kind of people whose shame seems to know no bounds, a bit like say Cuts or MDN. One of the older ladies, a woman who I know is a good shag by her very look, started to tell a tale of her ex-husband's mate. Frankly I think she was more heavily involved but I didn't want to say in case it will prevent further access to her minge.

She was talking about this guy who had a yorkshire terrier who had a penchant for licking his knob after he had dicked his misses. Now if he was sneaking off to the loo without his wifes knowledge but no, she would watch this event taking place. Two things strike me, why didn't she let the dog feltch her and perhaps the only time I can ever see a cat being more useful than a dog.

I know there are people on here with strange sexual tendencies other than Cuts. I could see beebs getting up to something like this.
It was you wasn't it? Come on now fish admit it, you just want acceptance for your freakish sexual antics. :lol:

I heard of this one girl who tried to masturbate with a meat cleaver handle, I would sadly say she used the wrong end of the knife, and as if that wasn't enough she then used the end of her Dad's vibrating razor.

tigerbaby said:
It was you wasn't it? Come on now fish admit it, you just want acceptance for your freakish sexual antics. :lol:
My name is
My name is
My name is

NOT JACK

Hitler just pointed out, maybe beebs wouldn't do a yorkshire terrier, she'd lose it up there.

Charlotte_Roberts said:
I heard of this one girl who tried to masturbate with a meat cleaver handle, I would sadly say she used the wrong end of the knife, and as if that wasn't enough she then used the end of her Dad's vibrating razor.
Nice gash love!!!

Fishy prefers West Highland terriers they struggle more violently. :lol:

Herrenbloke said:
Charlotte.... it was you wasn't it?....

Uhmmmm Marry me?
We get our kicks the best way we can, and if it means using everyday house hold objects, then so be it. :lol:

Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
....you been comparing notes with him hitty?.... I'm getting worried

tigerbaby said:
Well it used to be a Pink dyed Poodle - but folk started to talk.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is that not why they are called Lap dogs?

tigerbaby said:
Only because they were commenting on what a lovely couple you made - although they did think she was a bit out of your league ;)

tigerbaby said:
tigerbaby said:
Only because they were commenting on what a lovely couple you made - although they did think she was a bit out of your league ;)
I was on about Fishy. :roll:

tigerbaby said:
tigerbaby said:
I lost the pink poodle in Beebs fanny

tigerbaby said:
tigerbaby said:
errrrr....me too....... :D .....................oops

A Doctor friend of mine said at one point during their training, they were shown x-rays of the things that people put inside themselves. This ranged from a bottle of vitamin pills on a stick, the shaft of a hammer and a bottle of vimto. i thought she may have been shown said x-rays on the sly but no, another pal who is a doctor was shown them too

And no it's not me. i'm not medically trained