Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chibber, Mar 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where can I go dogging in Catterick?

I'm single and can't be bothered working for a shag so I need an easy girl. (and I'm too skint to pay for one)

Please help me.
  2. Try winnyhill it is discrete

3. PM The Snail. She'll fuck for ciggy butts.

Be aware though. You'll run a very real risk of contracting some sort of flesh eating disease at best and death at worst. She's dirtier than a Raleigh Grifter and easier than the Sun crossword.

4. I've got balls like space-hoppers. I'll take the risk.
  5. If you poke the Snail, I feel your space hoppers may end up in a jar being prodded at by a load of medical students say things such as 'eeewww, wtf happened to them? Were they bitten by some sort of alien flesh eating microbe monster bug thingy?.

You've been warned.
  6. Around the back of the cookhouse ?
  7. Here's one I took last week down Bridge Lane in Cadney (Nth Lincs).

I was walking my two Boxers and did THEY, the couple sh1t themselves, when one of the dogs jumped up at the back seat window! .. .. :wink:

Attached Files:

8. You took your pets with you to go dogging? you f*cking sicko!
  9. I see that at Ripponden (on the above list) and on this one it says there is a "botting ring". I certainly have no wish to indulge, but I'd be dead curious to know what a "botting ring" is.
    Is it something just for the boys?
  10. You bastard....I fair sh1t meself when those fecking dogs jumped up at the window! She wasn't impressed made her jump at an unfortunate juncture and I nearly had to go for stiches!

11. 'She'?

Yeah, whatever, nonce.
  12. I think it was the smell that drew them to the car!
  13. Go down Harrys Bar on a thursday night i am sure you will find what you are looking for
  14. I understand it's something to do with crochet. It helps hold the fabric on place, so my sources say.