Dogging

Where can I go dogging in Catterick?

I'm single and can't be bothered working for a shag so I need an easy girl. (and I'm too skint to pay for one)

Please help me.

Chibber said:

I'm single and can't be bothered working for a shag so I need an easy girl. (and I'm too skint to pay for one)

Please help me.

PM The Snail. She'll fuck for ciggy butts.

Be aware though. You'll run a very real risk of contracting some sort of flesh eating disease at best and death at worst. She's dirtier than a Raleigh Grifter and easier than the Sun crossword.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Chibber said:

Please help me.

PM The Snail. She'll fuck for ciggy butts.

Be aware though. You'll run a very real risk of contracting some sort of flesh eating disease at best and death at worst. She's dirtier than a Raleigh Grifter and easier than the Sun crossword.

I've got balls like space-hoppers. I'll take the risk.

If you poke the Snail, I feel your space hoppers may end up in a jar being prodded at by a load of medical students say things such as 'eeewww, wtf happened to them? Were they bitten by some sort of alien flesh eating microbe monster bug thingy?.

You've been warned.

Around the back of the cookhouse ?

Here's one I took last week down Bridge Lane in Cadney (Nth Lincs).

I was walking my two Boxers and did THEY, the couple sh1t themselves, when one of the dogs jumped up at the back seat window! .. .. :wink:

Attachments

I see that at Ripponden (on the above list) and on this one it says there is a "botting ring". I certainly have no wish to indulge, but I'd be dead curious to know what a "botting ring" is.
Take the Rochdale road from Ripponden centre and after about a mile you will see an access road to the reservoir. A little dogging activity seen here, together with a botting ring in the woods over the dam.
Is it something just for the boys?

CharlieBubbles said:

I was walking my two Boxers and did THEY, the couple sh1t themselves, when one of the dogs jumped up at the back seat window! .. .. :wink:
You bastard....I fair sh1t meself when those fecking dogs jumped up at the window! She wasn't impressed either...you made her jump at an unfortunate juncture and I nearly had to go for stiches!

Infiltrator said:
CharlieBubbles said:

You fatherless....I fair sh1t meself when those fecking dogs jumped up at the window! She wasn't impressed either...you made her jump at an unfortunate juncture and I nearly had to go for stiches!

'She'?

Yeah, whatever, nonce.

Infiltrator said:
CharlieBubbles said:

You fatherless....I fair sh1t meself when those fecking dogs jumped up at the window! She wasn't impressed either...you made her jump at an unfortunate juncture and I nearly had to go for stiches!
I think it was the smell that drew them to the car!

Go down Harrys Bar on a thursday night i am sure you will find what you are looking for

bovvy said:
I see that at Ripponden (on the above list) and on this one it says there is a "botting ring". I certainly have no wish to indulge, but I'd be dead curious to know what a "botting ring" is.
Take the Rochdale road from Ripponden centre and after about a mile you will see an access road to the reservoir. A little dogging activity seen here, together with a botting ring in the woods over the dam.
Is it something just for the boys?
I understand it's something to do with crochet. It helps hold the fabric on place, so my sources say.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Infiltrator said:
CharlieBubbles said:

'She'?

Yeah, whatever, nonce.
OK. I'll come clean! However, he said that I was bigger than you and his carer didn't charge me a much as you have to pay!

Random_Task said:
CharlieBubbles said:

You took your pets with you to go dogging? you f*cking sicko!
I thought that's why it's called dogging or is it because the birds are all goppers and doggy is the only way to do them to avoid seeing the faces.

Or Louis night club, you will to tap off there, I know cos I did!!!

Stilts

CharlieBubbles said:

-B if that photo is supposed to inflame loins with thoughts of intra vecicular rumpo, you are a very sad man indeed.

STILTS said:

Stilts

louis is hardly what you would call a night club

Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
STILTS said:

Stilts
louis is hardly what you would call a night club
Chibber said:
I've got balls like space-hoppers. I'll take the risk.
I hardly think the ambience, music and getting an umbrella and an olive in ones cocktail is going to bother Chibber. He seems happy to sh@g any rough old dog in a car park.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dark_Nit The NAAFI Bar 67
Madjock72 The NAAFI Bar 90
squeekingsapper The NAAFI Bar 23