Dogging, New Mexico State Trooper Style.

I saw this a couple of days ago on the Scum's website.

Had to laugh as story read, 'As Chiuahaha looks on.'

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I saw this a couple of days ago on the Scum's website.

Had to laugh as story read, 'As Chiuahaha looks on.'
Never has 'doggin' been such an appropriate expression.

What an amateur! Where's his shovel? Why isn't he smashing her back doors in?

It's people like this that give sex offenders a bad rep!

This is an 'alternative to prison' penalty. Expect it in the UK soon.

Protect and Serve.
Winner!

That's not fucking dogging, Stan Colymore and Steve McFadden (wanking like chimpanzees) are nowehere to be seen!

Ho-hum. This is nothing new. Coppers getting a quick nosh have been known. What was that old saying? "A slice off a cut loaf is not missed" and many's the flashlight that has been pressed into service to hustle the Trade along on the beat. I must say though that having a chihuahua dog eyeball you while you're getting it off is quality. :p

"What you do in public in the uniform is the big issue here. Unless this guy is part of Thunder From Down Under he has no business doing anything un- becoming in his uniform where others, including a dog can see. What if there were children watching this? Where there is a dog there just might be a child. You disgrace the uniform and the badge, your gone"
Pretty standard septic reaction.. I personally have experimented with this method most vigorously, and I see...Very little wrong with it (mercedes emblem jammed up me arrse, just adds to the fun ;) . I mean the article actually said it was remote..? got to give him some leeway?

[TABLE="width: 0"]
[TR]
[TH]Displaying 1 - 10 of 81

[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
Dana @ 8/30/2011 4:43 PM
This is deplorable. This same crime has happened where I live and the women who were the victims couldn't report for fear of their well being. The alleged officer is still working for our police force. I hope the video will be caught and prosecuted. Please do not look the other way like my city officials have done.

Outstanding comment that!

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE="width: 0"]
[TR]
[TH]Displaying 1 - 10 of 81

[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dana @ 8/30/2011 4:43 PM
This is deplorable. This same crime has happened where I live and the women who were the victims couldn't report for fear of their well being. The alleged officer is still working for our police force. I hope the video will be caught and prosecuted. Please do not look the other way like my city officials have done.

Outstanding comment that!

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

You mean she got caught selling her body and had to give plod a freebie to avoid going to jail?

What you do in public in the uniform is the big issue here. Unless this guy is part of Thunder From Down Under he has no business doing anything un- becoming in his uniform where others, including a dog can see. What if there were children watching this? Where there is a dog there just might be a child. You disgrace the uniform and the badge, your gone"
Thank goodness someone has had the sense to consider the poor dog's feelings in this dreadful matter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crabtastic Aviation 2
Mad_Moriarty The NAAFI Bar 7
Viki_127 The NAAFI Bar 216