Doggers !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Harry_Boomers, Nov 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On a visit home to my dear old mum last night, I decided as it was quite dark and windy that I would take mums pooch out for a run into the woodland behind my mums house. Now I hadn’t been in these woods for quite some time and as the faithful black lab and me walked along a a fire break, I noticed all these lights and noise coming from the car park situated at the top of the woods. So me being a bit curious and such put the dog on his lead and crept forward making use of all the shadows and natural cover.

Now im not easily shocked but when I got to the edge of the woodland where it opens out into a car parking area I was really not prepared to see a big fat she pig on all fours being done from both ends by two oldish gents whilst two other gentlemen watched on! …. Oh how I wish I had a Thunder Flash to hand. Anyway faithful Black Lab then decides that a good loud bark was in order whereupon the afore mentioned doggers move like their arses were on fire! I tell you I have never seen people bomburst so quickly in my life.

Now I need some ideas to make their next visit more interesting?

2. Get some fireworks.........

Call the police...........

Put up some web cams.......

3. Was she totally ugly bugly? If not join in ffs.

Edited to add: ........ or at least let the dog have a go!!

4. Rotating blue beacon on a 12v handheld battery usually works..........

5. The area is in Devonshire! as well

6. big megaphone "this is the police, you are surrounded, do not move"
    try timing this with a facial money shot so bird can't see where she is running and ensuring you get it all on cam! (and posted here, obviously)

7. Admit it....you knew exactly what went on in those woods. Voyeur.

8. Do you manage Chelsea too Biscuits?

9. She was gopping! It was dark, but you could still see the cellulite!

10. Ah. A family outing then. :D

11. :lol:

If you get the Labrador in on the act I'll definitely buy the vid :p

12. No.

13. You must be Cornish then?

14. bob bell

15. If the film was called " Back door Porkers" then it was probably filmed in Bodmin!