Dogegg Dilemma.

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones' started by spaz, May 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know the best method of removing fresh dogegg from a plastic mobile phone case?
  2. Doesn't matter what you use to clean it - every time it gets near your face, you'll smell it ...

Having said that, try isopropyl alcohol wipes and then wipe it down with your favourite cologne
  3. Freeze it - chisel it off.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

dry it brush it off then wipe over with vinegar I reckon
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Put some dog food on it and the dog will lick it off. Don't get any other ideas though...
  7. That's right, dog's tongues can be quite so I've been told!!!!
  8. Get some petrol and let in soak in it for 2 to 3 hours. Scrub the petrol into all the corners with a paint brush.

After 2 to 3 hours, remove it from the petrol.

Then light it and buy a new one.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Same way you deal with it anywhere else, with a hammer.
  10. Lick it off and imagine you are hoop dhobying that granny again.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. White spirit on a bit of kitchen roll seems to have done the trick, doesn't even smell.
  12. I bet that stung **** out of the dog's ricker, you cruel ****. That's going to lead to an unfavourable mention in the ARRSE dog-fancier thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. My hound stitched me up, we were out running when he squatted for a shite. I got my phone out to check I'd started the Mapmyrun app, when he darted off, got to the end of his retractable lead yanking it and the phone out of my hand. Quite predictably it landed with a splat right on the fresh egg much to my amusement.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. That's right up there with the old "Vacuuming in the nude when I slipped on a discarded banana skin and fell onto a wooden rolling pin which curiously had a condom on it" lie. You ******* pervert.
  15. Having read it back I'm not sure I believe me either.
    • Like Like x 2