Dogbowling

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by plant_life, Jul 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was round a mates a few night back and his missus texted him to ask what dogbowling is. None of us there knew, so what the fcuk is it? I know it some kind of sexual thing and I what to find out. Surely there must be an ARSSEr out there who knows and can spread some light.

2. this is what i have come up with........................

ever went dog bowling? Find a big rock and roll it towards a couple of dogs that are "hung up", watch them drag each other around trying to get loose...mean but funny as hell to watch

or it could just be a bit of drinking from the furry cup :? :? :? :?

3. It was mentioned by Russel Brand on Big Brothers Big Mouth last night (forced to watch by female contingent in house). Need to know!

4. Seems to be the sliding of a small dog across a hardwood/laminate floor.

The Americans claim to have invented it, but ive seen clips of people doing this on You've Been Framed for years.

5. I'm led to believe its a particularly enthusiastic Blowjob given "like a dog eating food out of a bowl"

EDIT
    As quote from Urban dictionary Urban dictionary

6. Cheers for that. I emailed everyone in my inbox to ask em, which accidentally included me mam. I hope to fack she doesn't come back with the answer.

Can sleep sound now.

7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I she does can you let us know?

There are several rabid MILF hunters in our midst :)

8. Dude, i'm not pimping my own mam for you!! :omfg:

9. I'm led to beleive its the new name for our old favourite "Rimming" but a little more vigorous! the whole ass gets licked to death like a mong doin an ice-cream!

10. Ahhhh! Memories of throwing a ball for the Sgt Major's dog in the Drill Hall many years ago. The floor was highly polished and the results confirmed the theory that a tennis ball bounces off walls better than a spaniel. Stupid thing always brought the ball back for another go!

11. Meet Dogbowling,
    He's the new character from Starwars X1, He's hard as funk and can chew up chewy with one whip of his pinky. His Catchphrase is "Funk with me and i'll do you Doggy stlye!"

Can't you tell I'm on Duty!

I'll get me coat.........

Attached Files: