Dog tags

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by sue robinson, Jun 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I work for ABF the soldiers charity and in oct 2011 I am taking 100 military wives mums and G/Friends across to the somme battlefields to do a sponsored walk called "wenches in trenches". Instead of a certificate I thought we would put a set of dog tags in their goodie bag at the end of the walk. Where would I buy blank dog tags at a reasonable price. If anyone knows please let me know.

2. Your local High Street shoe repair / key cutting shop will probably do Dog tags - and engrave them for you.

Failing that, there are many options on Ebay.

3. Umm... ebay, this is the number for tims tags where i got mine, 01754 761004, they happily engraved mine with my details

4. Are you doing Brit ones or Yank ones

5. Sue - PM sent

6. Sue, Pm sent

7. thanks guys will look at all the options

8. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Hopefully you are sorted....re the earlier post about pet stores - they cost about £20 each that way.....

9. As per PM sent

Attached Files:

10. Surely wenches in trenches will be quite expensive if paying by the letter, may I suggest:

Bitches in ditches
    Hos in wholes
    Sluts in ruts

:)

• Like Like x 1
  11. why be so rude to me? the women you know might fit that description but i have army widows doing this walk you disrespectful moron, or maybe you could join us and be the twat in the hat

• Like Like x 5
  12. Thank you for all the PMs guys

13. To the hole with you naughty CC_TA, no supper for you tonight.

14. haha there is always one