Dog Shoots Man In Buttocks On Hunting Trip

My Grandad once leaned his shotgun on a barbed wire fence whilst he climbed over it. His dog, a young springer was keen to get accross the same barrier and jumped up, on of it's paws caught the trigger BOOOMMM! Very embarrassed old fellah with a wind burned face and the brim of his cap now shot to ****, normally super careful he slipped up just once and was very very lucky.

When I was six or something I picked up a 410 by the barrel and there was a metal sack tie in the trigger. Click, we checked the cartridge and it was the one in the box that wouldn't fire.

When I was six or something I picked up a 410 by the barrel and there was a metal sack tie in the trigger. Click, we checked the cartridge and it was the one in the box that wouldn't fire.
I don't understand your story, yet I still somehow regret the fact that the opportunity was lost to years later, prevent your appearance on Arrse.

A friend's brother was shot dead by his Labrador in January '08. It was a Texas dog so obviously a better shot than the one in Utah which was probably a Mormon to boot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Poppy The Intelligence Cell 12
Aristander The NAAFI Bar 5
S The Intelligence Cell 1