Dog Saves Girl

K

Kirkz

My pet salamander (Rory) when I accidentally locked myself in the bathroom, stayed under it's rock in it's tank until I was rescued by the neighbour who heard me shouting!
Faithful as fuck Salamanders :)

P

PrinceAlbert

I sponsored a baby Lion once. Did it come to my aid when I lost my house keys. Did it fuck, the jack cunt.

It probably set you up in the first place and only dragged you clear when it realised it couldn't open the tins of cat food by itself...

Don't kid yourself - it probably despises you.

Rodney2q
I never thought of that. Devious little bastard. Where's that shovel? Here Puss Puss.

My pet tortoise likes to go for a walk in the garden. Sometimes we play Fetch. Just the once though.

"Blitzen stayed by her side for eight hours until she was rescued."

So, let me get this right. The dog sat there, and did fuck all. It didn't run off and fetch help did it.

Whoever happened to walk upon the unconscious girl would have done so wether the dog was there or not.

To conclude.......Dog did fuck all, but the bints ok.
It's a dog - not fucking Skippy!

Feckin wonder-horse-walts, the lot of ya:

"Neeee-iigh, neiigh"
"What, the children are trapped in the old abandoned mine shaft?"
"Neeeigh"
And the dynamite is going to blow up in a few minutes?"
"Neiigh"

P

PrinceAlbert

Feckin wonder-horse-walts, the lot of ya:

"Neeee-iigh, neiigh"
"What, the children are trapped in the old abandoned mine shaft?"
"Neeeigh"
And the dynamite is going to blow up in a few minutes?"
"Neiigh"
Why does the person keep asking questions when the horse is clearly saying "no"?

"Blitzen stayed by her side for eight hours until she was rescued."

So, let me get this right. The dog sat there, and did fuck all. It didn't run off and fetch help did it.

Whoever happened to walk upon the unconscious girl would have done so wether the dog was there or not.

To conclude.......Dog did fuck all, but the bints ok.
He would have gone for help, but the dozy bitch still had his lead wrapped around her wrist.
He could hardly run for help dragging her fat carcus behind him.

A cat would have phoned for a pizza while he was waiting for the rescuers.