Dog Saves Girl

Being a dog lover I like this story:

[h=1]Dogs Trust hero nomination for Cornish lurcher cross Blitzen[/h] An unwanted dog rehomed by a Cornish family has been nominated for a "hero" award for refusing to leave their unconscious 13-year-old daughter.

Annie Thomas from St Agnes was taking the lurcher-collie cross out for a walk when she slipped and fell, knocking herself out.

Blitzen stayed by her side for eight hours until she was rescued.

Annie's mother, Heather Garton, said Blitzen had kept her daughter warm and protected her.
Ms Garton said that when Annie did not return from her walk one afternoon last October she became increasingly worried and eventually contacted Devon and Cornwall Police.

Cold weather

Cornwall Search and Rescue volunteers, who were also involved in the search for Annie, finally found the missing girl about midnight when the light from their torches was reflected in Blitzen's eyes.
"And when Cornwall Search and Rescue actually found her, he went forward and stood in front of her in a protective mode," Ms Garton told BBC News.

"They had to convince him it was OK because they were there to help - only then did he let them by and he went back to her side again."

Annie spent two days in hospital but made a full recovery.

Blitzen is one of four dogs shortlisted for the Dogs Trust Honours hero award.

The Dogs Trust said the weather was extremely cold, so Blitzen's determination to stay by Annie's side "undoubtedly" saved her life.

Blitzen, who is 17 months old, was rescued from a local dogs' home as a five-week-old puppy.

The winner will be announced at a ceremony in London on 21 May, hosted by Dragons' Den presenter Deborah Meaden.

BBC News - Dogs Trust hero nomination for Cornish lurcher cross Blitzen
Now compare this with what a fucking cat would have done - assuming that you could get the bastard thing out for a walk. As soon as the girl collapsed it would have eaten her eye-balls, shat in her eye sockets and then fucked off to find a mad and lonely old woman or mad and lonely young woman from whom it could blag a tin of tuna.

Fucking things.

As a four year old my sister went missing. Hours later she was found on a roundabout in a park a mile away. Police had to get me and my mother to get her as our dog (then 18month old collie/springer cross) would not let the police near her. Considering the treatment some of them get at the hands of humans were lucky to have them on our side.

Fucking Greyfriars Bobby Walt.

I've got a cat. Saved my life on many occasions most recently when it dragged me from my burning car in the nick of time before the full fuel tank exploded devastating a nearby village.You must have read about it. Persephone was given a bravery award by ITV's "Good Morning".

I used to have a canary. Saved my life when there was a build up of methane gas in my four-man room at Arborfield after a week-long bender whilst fed only on cheap Fosters, NAAFI pies and kebabs from Stans van (the dirty bicycle thieving kebab van cunt).

We're lucky to have them on our side.
Canaries! Pah! My cat would have it. Np problem.

All your pets are cunts. I can't see them entering your anus via the medium of a cardboard tube like my gerbil. He rocks.

I've got a cat. Saved my life on many occasions most recently when it dragged me from my burning car in the nick of time before the full fuel tank exploded devastating a nearby village.You must have read about it. Persephone was given a bravery award by ITV's "Good Morning".
It probably set you up in the first place and only dragged you clear when it realised it couldn't open the tins of cat food by itself...

Don't kid yourself - it probably despises you.

Rodney2q

It probably set you up in the first place and only dragged you clear when it realised it couldn't open the tins of cat food by itself...

Don't kid yourself - it probably despises you.

Rodney2q
The Dog's Diary
8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary
Day 983 of My Captivity
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.
The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!
There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.
I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

What a confusing thread-header. Was this an average happening in the ladies toilet in a less-than-respectable discoteque ?

We had a goldfish, I was trapped down a mineshaft for two days and my dad told me the lazy bugger did fuck all.

We had a goldfish, I was trapped down a mineshaft for two days and my dad told me the lazy bugger did fuck all.
If the shaft had been flooded I'm sure it would have been only too pleased to help. How can a fish carry out rescues on dry land?

P

PrinceAlbert

"Blitzen stayed by her side for eight hours until she was rescued."

So, let me get this right. The dog sat there, and did fuck all. It didn't run off and fetch help did it.

Whoever happened to walk upon the unconscious girl would have done so wether the dog was there or not.

To conclude.......Dog did fuck all, but the bints ok.

"Blitzen stayed by her side for eight hours until she was rescued."

So, let me get this right. The dog sat there, and did fuck all. It didn't run off and fetch help did it.

Whoever happened to walk upon the unconscious girl would have done so wether the dog was there or not.

To conclude.......Dog did fuck all, but the bints ok.
That's that thread fucked then. Thanks Al.

P

PrinceAlbert

Or.......

Girl plays "unconscious" after nearly getting caught during marathon dog-fucking session.