Dog -roaster too ill for court

Due to the title of this thread, am I the only one who had the mental image of two blokes giving the good news, at both ends, to a labrador?

Howler said:
Due to the title of this thread, am I the only one who had the mental image of two blokes giving the good news, at both ends, to a labrador?
Yeah me too . That's the quickest i've lost an erection :oops:

jumpinjarhead said:
Too bad you got rid of capital punishment. I would gladly usher him along.
Now, now, you know as well as I do, that he will retire quietly on full pension due to ill health.

Bad drills using the dogs to get there though........ :D

mucus2 said:
jumpinjarhead said:
Now, now, you know as well as I do, that he will retire quietly on full pension due to ill health.

I know.. any "person" who abuses animals that cannot defend themselves like this is lower than pond scum. Thankfully I believe there will be a special place for him in the next life where he can feel the same pain.....eternally.

jumpinjarhead said:
mucus2 said:
jumpinjarhead said:

I know.. any "person" who abuses animals that cannot defend themselves like this is lower than pond scum
. Thankfully I believe there will be a special place for him in the next life where he can feel the same pain.....eternally.
Seconded. And I hope you're right...even though I rather suspect I'm headed in that direction myself! :twisted:

T

trowel

It was a dog for goodness sake, not his mother. Where he's from they are probably saving her for Christmas!

trowel said:
It was a dog for goodness sake, not his mother. Where he's from they are probably saving her for Christmas!
FFS - could he not just take 8 severed paws into the stores and sign for a couple of new dogs?

trowel said:
I personally don't subscribe to the "mere dog" viewpoint. They have been the best pals I have ever had and I for one don't have any use for scumbag abusers, regardless of their "culture."

Call me over sensitive.

Latest Threads