Dog poo curry.

Just a little reminder to those who complain about the food in their cookhouse/mess. We've all heard, or even said "this food is shit" in the case of this couple it actually was (well it contained dog poo, it wasn't all poo)

crap curry

from the bbc

A disgruntled wife has admitted feeding her husband a curry containing dog excrement after their relationship broke down.
Jill Martin, 47, pleaded guilty at Paisley Sheriff Court to culpable and reckless conduct against former husband Donald Martin.
Depute Fiscal Margaret Dunnipace told the court that on 13 March, after placing the dinner in front of her husband Donald and watching him start to eat it, Martin had burst out laughing.
(well you would, wouldn't you?)

At first she claimed she had laced the dish with arsenic but then confessed she had added dog excrement instead.
Phew, thanks for not posioning me love, and only feeding me dog toffee....

The court heard that the couple had been married for 21 years but in recent years their relationship "had hit an all time low".
Enjoy your meals at home tonight folks

I don't know if it actually contained a dog egg, but I've had some pretty shit curries in my time.

A memorable ruby in Leicester Square bestowed upon me the type of squits that you would only wish on your worst ememy!!

Easy enough to run to the traps if you are at home or at work and they are but a few metres away. A completely different story if you were driving a lorry to Italy and the rest stops are every ten miles. On inspection my tachograph looked like I was stuck in rush hour city traffic, even though I was on a dirty French motorway!!!!

Still, the benefits of an Industrial size box of Imodium and ten spare sets of Gruds can never be under estimated!

edited once because I have fat fingers and this keyboard is tiny!

Latest Threads