Dog owners thread.

These are my two:

2185114818_b6015d5756.jpg

They enjoy licking each others genitals and anuses. It's better than watching Eastenders.

L

lumpy2

I find it reassuring that so many tough ex-military types are willing to share their emotional attachments to their dogs. Dogs are a great comfort in times of trouble and I think our attitude to dogs is in some way indicative of how we treat our fellow humans.

Cats can go and get fucked however.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
I find it reassuring that so many tough ex-military types are willing to share their emotional attachments to their dogs. Dogs are a great comfort in times of trouble and I think our attitude to dogs is in some way indicative of how we treat our fellow humans.

Cats can go and get fucked however.

As the old saying goes, you can always get the measure of a man by the way he treats his animals and servants.

And I'm in absolute agreement about cats. They are inherently evil.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Can anyone help with an urgent problem please?

Our dog is expecting. We just rang the insurance company to see what is and is not covered for her whelping, and whether we could include temporary cover for puppies until they go to a new home. On being informed that the pregnancy is intentional, they cancelled the policy from today because they 'don't cover breeding of dogs'. We aren't breeders, she's a pedigree pet, having pedigree puppies.

So can anyone recommend a decent company that does insure a dog when she's having her first and only litter?

Oh and Animal Friends are sh1ts.

Our dog is expecting. We just rang the insurance company to see what is and is not covered for her whelping, and whether we could include temporary cover for puppies until they go to a new home. On being informed that the pregnancy is intentional, they cancelled the policy from today because they 'don't cover breeding of dogs'. We aren't breeders, she's a pedigree pet, having pedigree puppies.

So can anyone recommend a decent company that does insure a dog when she's having her first and only litter?

Never used these people, but it specifically mentions “ breeding”

These also cover new puppies

Good luck with the all nighters!

Poppy

LE

I could have told you that - didn't pay up when my last but one cat was diagnosed with kidney disease :( I've stuck with pet plan since then and been very happy - no idea about dogs but I wish you the best of luck with the puppies

Happy new Year

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I could have told you that - didn't pay up when my last but one cat was diagnosed with kidney disease :( I've stuck with pet plan since then and been very happy - no idea about dogs but I wish you the best of luck with the puppies

Happy new Year
They have been great up to now. I am gobsmacked at this attitude! OK the policy excluded anything to do with whelping, but to refuse normal cover because she is expecting, is not logical, even in an actuary's world...

It's looking like Pet Plan or Direct Line for us, with a temporary topup of the kc breeding cover which @vvaannmmaann found.

Happy New Year to you. Stay safe x

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm with Equine and Livestock - they've always paid out, though they now refuse to insure my Cocker's digestive system given his propensity for destroying indestructible toys and running up large vet bills as a result.