Dog left in hot car

Image0594.jpg

Pointed out by my grandson that it wasn't good to leave a dog in a car on a hot day.

lol that's a good way to get your window smashed by a do-gooder passerby. Not as a malicious attack, but just as a help the dog thing. And wish that car, sheesh!

Ahem, may I just point out that it is a convertible with the top down. Dog, I think is an English Springer Spaniel.

Erhm... :oops: well I uh... oh look! A decoy!

I was impressed by the car and thought others might be too, sharing is caring, no?

Car.jpg

I was impressed by the car and thought others might be too, sharing is caring, no?
Not always, i can think of a few diseases i would rather others did not share with me, they can keep them to themselves.

They say in hot weather a dog can only last 15mins in a car, well I find if the engines running and the heaters on with the blower at Max I can get that down to about 9mins.

The owner of the car should be publicly shot at dawn every day for a fortnight until he understands that:

a. Corvettes are shite.

b. Corvette owners who feel the need to have 'Corvette' plastered across the glass have no right to walk amongst us.