Dog left in hot car

Image0594.jpg

Pointed out by my grandson that it wasn't good to leave a dog in a car on a hot day.

lol that's a good way to get your window smashed by a do-gooder passerby. Not as a malicious attack, but just as a help the dog thing. And wish that car, sheesh!

Ahem, may I just point out that it is a convertible with the top down. Dog, I think is an English Springer Spaniel.

Erhm... :oops: well I uh... oh look! A decoy!

I was impressed by the car and thought others might be too, sharing is caring, no?

Car.jpg

I was impressed by the car and thought others might be too, sharing is caring, no?
Not always, i can think of a few diseases i would rather others did not share with me, they can keep them to themselves.

They say in hot weather a dog can only last 15mins in a car, well I find if the engines running and the heaters on with the blower at Max I can get that down to about 9mins.

The owner of the car should be publicly shot at dawn every day for a fortnight until he understands that:

a. Corvettes are shite.

b. Corvette owners who feel the need to have 'Corvette' plastered across the glass have no right to walk amongst us.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
the_rigger The NAAFI Bar 6
S The Intelligence Cell 1
A Sappers 6