Dog Handler....I'm here!!....Who closed the fcuking thread !!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Auld_Sapper, Sep 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Adivice requested on Dog Handling.................

See here..........................Tra La....!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Batsard !!! Fecking computers.....................Stand by, stand by.................

Tra la.......................

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. So there, you go, all you need to be a successful dog handler is desperate good looks, a balanced personality, a good sun screen and a dog that can carry you through.

Speaking of which...............Tra la....................

• Like Like x 1
  4. ..........................batsard !!!........stand by, stand by............................

......Tra La....................

Attached Files:

5. It was Disco, fucking knack him A_S.

6. You calling my dog a wanker dude !?

7. Nah, he hasn't got hands. You asked who closed the thread. It was Disco.

• Like Like x 1
  8. .....see this fcuking computer.............if it doesn't Tra La this time it's gonna get it !!!....................Now, Tra La ya batsard !!!!..........

• Like Like x 1
  9. Right, apparently it's not the computers fault ! I've exceeded some kind of limit and I'll be fucked if I can figure out what to do about it!!

Technology.....bah humbug....wibble, wibble....ask the kids in the morning.........'kin things...................

Ubique ya bass !!!

Gad it was SO much easier back in day !! Wibble!

10. Ah!!! Right!!! Alis clar!!! I thought you were referring to the "Disco Incident" at Castle D! And right enough it wasn't the dog that was the wanker I do suppose !!

I blame Manuel the Bar !!!

Ubique ya bass !!

11. Remember kids, don't take drugs.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Or shag grannies.

We are going to be so told off for playing in this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I thought A-S's dog handling advice mainly consisted of taking said dog 'round the back' and introducing it to a large metal food bowl?

WHich means Ubique ya Bass roughly translates to 'Take that you B*stard!'

14. Or bottles of fecking Super Bock by the crate load either! Good God, I forgot the golden rule:

Better the world thinks that yer a pished, slavvering, dickhead than to continue posting and comfirm it !!

We REALLY need some kind of parental\dickhead controls on this site. It's doing fcuk all for my image when we have free access after the bar.

Ubique ya bass !!

15. That was Guard Dogs dude! I'd never have taken the epileptic, civvy hating, poison dwarf 'roond the back with a feed bowl'. I do suspect I'd have come second!!

Ubique ya bass !!