Dog handler assesment interview

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Matt44, Oct 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey is it true you have to go on an 2d ay assesment after adsc, if you want a place as a dog handler? Has any one been on this whats it like?

2. they let the biggest, nastiest GSD come a nuzzle you.... if he rips your arm off, you've failed.

3. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

And if he shags you, you'd better fake an orgasm!

4. And yelp like a bitch

I'll get my own coat thanks.Taxi!

5. Opens the NAAFI door for the lads, please don't let them know trade secrets, its the Recruitment threads so we give them the fluffy side first.
    Yes Matt once passed ADSC you will go on a two day assessment board at Melton Mowbray Leicestershire, its a very hard selection with only a few places if you pass, there are lots of threads related to this on the site.

6. Sounds like alot of fun then...im there next week, very excited! and a little bit nervous... lol.

7. ive been on it and passed it does exist . its almost like adsc but you do memory tests and write an essay about why you want to become a dog handler why should you be ect.....then you have an interview at the end where your asked loads of questions about yourself there just looking for passionate people i think who are mature enough to look after themselves and an animal :) hope thats okay for you