Dog GPS

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
dear boy ....if I didn't know what it meant I wouldn't have used the word.

Just means 'tight'

dear boy ....if I didn't know what it meant I wouldn't have used the word.

Just means 'tight'
We got there in the end, then.

I don't need to know how far the dog has gone on every walk.

A 3 day study showed a consistent differential between us.

If I'm that interested I measure my distance and add the percentage for the dog.

No need for any kit at all.

We got there in the end, then.

I don't need to know how far the dog has gone on every walk.

A 3 day study showed a consistent differential between us.

If I'm that interested I measure my distance and add the percentage for the dog.

No need for any kit at all.
I took my 2 springers out on an 8 hour walk with lots of "off lead"... following morning the 2 year old dog was up for another walk... the 4 year old bitch just went in the garden, had a piss and collapsed back onto her bed with a "FCUK OFF" look in her eyes.

I took my 2 springers out on an 8 hour walk with lots of "off lead"... following morning the 2 year dog was up for another walk... the 4 year old bitch just went in the garden, had a piss and collapsed back onto her bed with a "FCUK OFF" look in her eyes.
That'll be the look I get the day after I've taken him beating.

That'll be the look I get the day after I've taken him beating.
Mate was looking after a springer for someone on leave... he was practicing for a marathon, he turns up after a run, 20 minutes later the dog does, just flopped sideways as if someone had removed the batteries and just lay there panting.
Back to thread... prehaps a better deal could be had via one of those stolen bicycle GPS tracker apps?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I took my 2 springers out on an 8 hour walk with lots of "off lead"... following morning the 2 year old dog was up for another walk... the 4 year old bitch just went in the garden, had a piss and collapsed back onto her bed with a "FCUK OFF" look in her eyes.
1593337753040.png

Latest Threads