Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog GPS

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
dear boy ....if I didn't know what it meant I wouldn't have used the word.

Just means 'tight'

dear boy ....if I didn't know what it meant I wouldn't have used the word.

Just means 'tight'

We got there in the end, then.

I don't need to know how far the dog has gone on every walk.

A 3 day study showed a consistent differential between us.

If I'm that interested I measure my distance and add the percentage for the dog.

No need for any kit at all.

We got there in the end, then.

I don't need to know how far the dog has gone on every walk.

A 3 day study showed a consistent differential between us.

If I'm that interested I measure my distance and add the percentage for the dog.

No need for any kit at all.
I took my 2 springers out on an 8 hour walk with lots of "off lead"... following morning the 2 year old dog was up for another walk... the 4 year old bitch just went in the garden, had a piss and collapsed back onto her bed with a "FCUK OFF" look in her eyes.

I took my 2 springers out on an 8 hour walk with lots of "off lead"... following morning the 2 year dog was up for another walk... the 4 year old bitch just went in the garden, had a piss and collapsed back onto her bed with a "FCUK OFF" look in her eyes.

That'll be the look I get the day after I've taken him beating.

That'll be the look I get the day after I've taken him beating.
Mate was looking after a springer for someone on leave... he was practicing for a marathon, he turns up after a run, 20 minutes later the dog does, just flopped sideways as if someone had removed the batteries and just lay there panting.
Back to thread... prehaps a better deal could be had via one of those stolen bicycle GPS tracker apps?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I took my 2 springers out on an 8 hour walk with lots of "off lead"... following morning the 2 year old dog was up for another walk... the 4 year old bitch just went in the garden, had a piss and collapsed back onto her bed with a "FCUK OFF" look in her eyes.
1593337753040.png

Latest Threads